LDR movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR movie!

I thought you guys would want to know about this, especially for those of you with are in an international LDR.

The movie is called Like Crazy.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1758692/

The storyline: A British college student falls for an American student, only to be separated from him when she's banned from the U.S. after overstaying her visa.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

OMG! I need to watch this!! going to put this on my to-watch list with my SO :3 thanks!!!! great find ^_^

Comment

I've been on pins and needles waiting for this to come out since I heard of it first! Definitely something I'll be dragging my mother to, since the boy won't be here to see it with me.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I feel like i'm going to have to take some tissues with me when I go see this movie...can't wait!

Comment

Sounds good, I'll watch it

Comment

Might have to wait until I can see it in the privacy of my own room. Wouldn't do to be sobbing in front of a theatre full of people. =)

Comment

I totally forgot about this movie! I saw the trailer weeks ago together with my SO. Checking it out now!

Comment

Looks like a major tear jerker

Comment

Don't think I can watch it. Its too painful for me.. and what if it doesn't have a happy ending. Its like my greatest pains and worst fears put on the screen

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I definitely want to see this movie.

Another good LDR movie was "Going the Distance" with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1322312/combined

I liked it. Probably won't be as good as this "Like Crazy" film but it still is good. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                      Don't think I can watch it. Its too painful for me.. and what if it doesn't have a happy ending. Its like my greatest pains and worst fears put on the screen
                      You make a good point, I've seen this movie posted on this site before and I am kind of excited by the prospect of a movie on an international long distance couple. But you make a good point.. what if it's not a happy ending, it does include the worst fears of an international LDR even though I don't plan on overstaying a visa, I did find the immigration officers scary both times I went to the UK to see my SO... (I've got anxiety issues...) I might still watch it but I feel I'll identify too much with the characters and get too emotional. I think it might be a bit dangerous for me to watch.. lol

Comment

I really want to see this! Even though it will probably make me cry. Ooo and Alex Kingston is in it..I definitely have to see it!

Comment

Working...
                        X