Wiuld you rather be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiuld you rather be...

Dating, but rather not move in together.
    Living together.
    Married!
    dating, but would rather mot move in together.
    5.56%
    living together.
    42.59%
    married!
    51.85%

The poll is expired.

i would rather be married; but seeing as this is not a possibility right now we're aiming for living together in the near future for us it will almost be the same..
    Last edited by ioanna; September 25, 2011, 01:18 PM.
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I won't live with him on our own until we're married. So given those choices, I choose married.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Right now? Living together.

Comment

I would say living together, really. It won't be happening until the year 2014/2015, but I'm patient. ;] But I won't marry someone I haven't lived together with first, and being apart from him for as often as I am, being so long-distance, is painful as all get out, so I chose living together.
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Married

Comment

Dating. For now. I definitely want to move in together at some point, but we're still a new relationship. Ideally I'd love to live close and do all the dating stuff we miss out on because of the distance. I'm not terribly interested in marriage, but realize we might have to marry to be together.

Anyway, the answer is dating.

Comment

married!

Comment

lol well i want to move in together, but if i get a choice right now, i'd say happily married to my love
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I want to get married, I really really do. BUT, instead I chose living together as my vote. That's something I very much look forward to before getting married since it's not only such an important (I personally feel) step in a relationship, I think it's going to bring with it so many lessons we'll learn from each other and events and situations and all sorts of things that I don't want to miss out on! Sure, those things can happen after we're married and living together, but since marriage isn't a must for me before allowing myself to move in with him, that can wait we'll experience this together first

Comment

Right now I'd rather just be living with him, I'm only 17 I have the rest of my life to get married, although I do want to marry him someday. Just not at the present time.

Notes:
                      Met: 8.17.09
                      Started Dating: 8.20.09
                      First Met: 10.2.10
                      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I chose married. Though I did have trouble deciding between living together and married, especially since they are so close in my mind. I will probably end up living with him for a bit before marriage but eventually I want to marry him so that's what I put. Plus I feel like I'm "married" to him already anyways, just not officially or anything.. just the level of commitment we have for our relationship..

Comment

Married - we're both older and have done long term live-in relationships. I'm ready for the real deal with him.

Comment

Living together, because quite frankly, the distance is literally killing me.

Comment

Living together at the moment and closing it by marriage
                              But well, first thing first --> meet for the first time and then let's see what happen after that ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X