So far I'm the only one who wants to date? I feel so bourgeois. hehe

Comment

Married.
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

Comment

Living together because I'm not all that interested in marriage, and we've been together about two and a half years, so that would be the logical next step. We're international though, and have careers and responsibilities, so it's just not very easy. One of these days...
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Living together. We're 21, sober, been together over 3 years now, and emotionally stable. Now if only we were financially stable XP. We're likely not to marry for another few years. We're not old enough, or mature enough (nor is gay marriage legal enough xD). Hopefully by the time we're 28, that'll be 10 years together for us :P.

Comment

I never want to get married, and we live together right now. That works out perfectly for us, so that's my choice.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
            - A. A. Milne

Comment

That's a tricky questions, since my SO and I are married.
              So guess I really want to live together... but that doesn't mean I didn't want to be married... XD so didn't know which one to chose.

Comment

If it's me who's moving to him, then I don't think I would like to live together if we're not at least engaged. (I don't think anything else would be legally possible anyway.)
                If I'm giving up my life here and my support network, I would want him to formalise the intent to marry me. It's all about balance and both of us showing we're serious about investing in our future together.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Out of those choices, I chose married. I would like to live together before I get married, but my parents wouldn't pay for my education anymore. Since I don't have that much money, I have to submit to their rules. I don't want to be married yet though; it's way too soon. But out of those choices that's what I would like!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                  Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                  Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                  Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                  Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I chose living together! I would love to marry my SO in a few years, but right now I'd be happier just getting to see him every day

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Living together. We need to see how that goes before we get married.

Comment

Since my bf and I have agreed to not live with each other until we are married, I will say married!

Comment

((just out of curiosity as I work in family law, I see a large number of divorces that come from people not living together before marriage and then they are just incompatible when it comes to living styles, why are so many of you choosing not to live together before getting married?))

Comment

Right now, I'm comfortable with dating and not living together. I've seen too much go too wrong with other people in their relationships when they live together. I'm looking for a roommate in my apartment right now and my mom suggested Louis be it, but I made my stance clear that I really just want to take everything one little baby step at a time. IF and ONLY IF he absolutely NEEDS a place to stay, I'll let him live here, but I prefer he not, but I definitely won't cry about it if he does. I really don't want to live together until we are close to getting married or married (preferably married). But, I know that we won't be getting married for a LONG time so I'm good with just dating and not living together.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                            ((just out of curiosity as I work in family law, I see a large number of divorces that come from people not living together before marriage and then they are just incompatible when it comes to living styles, why are so many of you choosing not to live together before getting married?))
                            We probably will end up living together before marriage, it's just a goal to set so we don't live together too soon, really. Also, you should really know who you are marrying before you do so maybe people are just getting married too soon in the relationship. Also, we have a large case of people getting married when they're older so they already have their set ways on how to do things and the world pretty much ends if someone messes it up. When you marry younger, you grow and mold together. You are more apt to adapt. Just a pattern.

Comment

My SO and I have been living in the same residential building at school since the Fall 2010 semester, so we have kind of been living together (excluding breaks, of course), and even sharing a bed, for quite a while before we actually became a couple. (And I mean sharing a bed in the most innocent way, lol. -- we had gotten into the habit of falling asleep in each other's beds after watching movies together late at night; and until we later started going out, we did nothing more than sleep.) I do want to get married after college, and to live with him in a proper apartment/condo/house/whatever, but right now I like where we're at.

Comment

Originally posted by JessicaT View Post
                                Right now, I'm comfortable with dating and not living together. I've seen too much go too wrong with other people in their relationships when they live together. I'm looking for a roommate in my apartment right now and my mom suggested Louis be it, but I made my stance clear that I really just want to take everything one little baby step at a time. IF and ONLY IF he absolutely NEEDS a place to stay, I'll let him live here, but I prefer he not, but I definitely won't cry about it if he does. I really don't want to live together until we are close to getting married or married (preferably married). But, I know that we won't be getting married for a LONG time so I'm good with just dating and not living together.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

We probably will end up living together before marriage, it's just a goal to set so we don't live together too soon, really. Also, you should really know who you are marrying before you do so maybe people are just getting married too soon in the relationship. Also, we have a large case of people getting married when they're older so they already have their set ways on how to do things and the world pretty much ends if someone messes it up. When you marry younger, you grow and mold together. You are more apt to adapt. Just a pattern.
                                This actually isn't true at all. Divorce statistics show the opposite to be true - when you marry young you are more likely to end up getting divorced, when you wait until you're older you are more likely to stay together.

Comment

Working...
                                X