No announcement yet.

Couples on the forum :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say though: I know George has a soft spot for LFAD. I know he thinks it's neat. Haha.
    ....And Andy, they are so active. Look at them posting on this thread! :P

Comment

I think at the moment, we only have two or three active guys on here... how lame.

But good on those guys who are brave enough to admit that they need the support too!

Comment

haha now thats adorable lol =) non lurking guys unite. I bet ur gf gets kick out of ur quircks =) i love laughing at my bf for the cute silly things he does.

Comment

hey jakie... how do you get the Daisypath signaure to work? =P I tried mine bu idk how to mae the URL work. and my bf isn't much of a poster. He would rather just talk to friends and as much as i'd like him to do this with me, i like feeling like i don't have to hide what i say, or make sure i word it right so that if he were to read it he wouldn't get the wrong impression. I'd rather tell him personally than for him to find out from a fourm. Some things i want advice about first because I want to have all my points right, or if it's like a moody or just an emotional problem i want to asses it first and get peoples opinons before i go to tell him without having thought it through or figuring it our myself. Everything else i've already pretty much told him and need to vent or get outside support. It's healthy to get out and talk to other ppl about your relationship lol I could talk to drew all day about things, but his opion isn't going to change lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeeperoftheAirmansHeart View Post
            hey jakie... how do you get the Daisypath signaure to work? =P I tried mine bu idk how to mae the URL work.
            After you've made the ticker, select the link with BB code so you'll get a code that looks like this:

HTML Code:
            [url=https://daisypath.com][img]https://davf.daisypath.com/photo.png[/img][/url]
            I hope that helps!

Comment

I'm sure there'll be more of us guys once everyone's moved over... maybe

I already posted this, but just in case any of you missed it:

If your SO is also a member, you can go to Forum Actions > Edit Profile and scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's now a box which reads:

Is your partner also a member?
              And you can enter their username there. Nice touch

If that could be made into a link to their profile then that would be super cool
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

agreed! this new sight is pretty spiffy! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                  I never gave him the name of it though, and I'm kind of glad because sometimes I just need a place where I can go without being followed, especially if I need help with something.
                  Yeah, I value that, too! My husband doesn't speak English, so obviously, he's not here. :P I tell him about the forum sometimes, but I really like being able to vent and ask advice without having to take into consideration that he will read my posts... my posts certainly would be different if he was here as well.

Comment

hmm, my boyfriend doesn't know any english so he can't join this site.

Comment

My SO, Rebecca, is also on the forum and leaves comments when she finds the time.

Comment

I honestly have never even mentioned this forum to Brian, because I don't think he'd be interested. :P

Comment

It's just me, my guy doesn't like forums or posting so he leaves all of the posting to me.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

my SO is on here PChillout, except... he doesnt use it near enough as me

Comment

*see sig*

Comment

SLLVÈR has just joined me on here

Comment

Working...
                                X