X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th August 2010 The day we decided to try long distance

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      Well we're not big into anniversaries, we'll usually just be like "omg we've been living together for ___ !"
      Hehehe pretty much the same with me and my SO, not big into anniversaries. Honestly none of us knows when the anniversary is, though I think the relationship started some time in September 2009. I remember him visiting me for the first time in the beginning of October 2009, but we had been so in love with each other before that.

Comment

September 5, it's when we first met in person. We flirted online for about 3 months before. We tried to work out when we first started flirting but couldn't quite put together the dates - I guess we were so dazed.

He did declare in a public tweet on July 20 that I was his 'future Mrs' so we were effectively a couple already.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

It was actually sometime before the end of October. So to make it easy for him to remember I made it October 31st.

Comment

june 2nd.

Comment

April 1st.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
              - A. A. Milne

Comment

January 6, 2009

Comment

August 30th since I obviously wasn't planning to start a relationship when my bf and I first started talking I honestly didn't think to keep track of the day we first started talking. He did flat out ask me once if we were a couple and I can't even remember what I said! So I don't count that day either as I also don't remember when that was. But I do remember the first time he said I love you. I had been telling him over and over to hold off, i was afraid because we were so far apart and I didn't want him saying anything he would regret or wasn't entirely sure of. But he said it anyway. August 30th, 2009. So that's the date we chose. I didn't say I loved him back until some months after and once again I was a dolt and didn't think to remember the day. Ah well.

Comment

We've got no clue.. The exact day we decided we were going all in with this relationship is a little fuzzy. I think we mutually decided March 24, 2010 sounds good.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Christmas Eve, December 24, 2010. We met that night and knew instantly there was a connection <3
                      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

June 24, 2011
                        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

We don't know exactly, so we use December 14th 2009

Comment

January 29th 2005, should'a been January 28th, we were out that night, he finally got the courage up at 1am.

Comment

I met him in person - 3rd September 2010 but our relationship start at November 8 2010

Comment

we have two but funny enough they are on the same month and day. August 17th is our anniversary.

We met on August 17, 2002 and started dating casually (9+ years ago)

He asked me to be his exclusive girlfriend and that he wanted to start taking steps to close the distance on August 17, 2008 (3+ years ago)

So every year, we celebrate both but when people ask how long we've been dating we say 9 years!
                                Last edited by rsvpnj; October 1, 2011, 04:02 PM. Reason: MISPELLING

Comment

Working...
                                X