No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Bryce and he's 21 (22 in Oct). He's just such an amazing person, he doesn't judge anyone and he never hesitates to help someone....he doesn't stop to think about how he will benefit, just does it out of the kindness of is heart.........he's just AMAZING!! edit: oh he beat boxes! lol

Comment

His name is Billy. He will be 44 in July. I love the face he makes when he wants to laugh at me...he's smart enough to cover wanting to laugh at me better when the odds are it will piss me off LOL

Comment

His name is Simon, 24 with two degrees which I find very sexy ( he's is my geek ) So many things I love about him but one thing is that he can always make me happy just being around him and make me laugh. Oh and he never has a problem teasing me about my frequent blonde moments!

Comment

His name is Jay and he's 32.
          I love him for too many reasons to list- I'll choose the most recent one I thought of-- he always encourages me, not matter what my ambitions are. I know that nothing would make him happier than to see me achieve everything I want and to become the best person I can be.

Comment

He is John, and he is 23. I love him for the way that he makes every single person he meets feel important and special and better about themselves....he is one of those rare people who is genuinely encouraging, uplifting, and edifying....I also love the way that he can sing all of the Disney's Beauty and the Beast songs with me from memory....Just to name a couple of the very many reasons....

Comment

His name is Arlind, he's 27 and I love how he just doesn't care what other people think about him or us.

Comment

His name is Javier, he's 20. And I love how big and pure his heart is. But like others have said it's hard to say just one thing that I love about him!!! lol.

Comment

His name is K'Hill, he just turned 23, and I love how he makes me feel beautiful.

Comment

His real name is Josh, but he goes by Joe. He's 26 (turns 27 in November). One thing I love about him is how he does everything he can to make sure I'm happy. He's so patient and giving and loving and I love him so much!

Comment

His name is Rick and he turned 19 in March, a week before I turned 17. One thing I love about him is his ability to cheer me up when I'm sad just by smiling at me and telling me he loves me. That always makes me smile no matter how down I am.

Comment

His name is Tom, nearly 20. I love how safe I feel with him (not physically safe he's a 6' 2" guy with massive muscles who couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried ... heh) and I don't have to hide around him. Oh I just love almost everything about him and the few bits I don't love made me fall in love with him in the first place.

Comment

Awwww you all seem to love your SO so much it's beautifuuuuul!!!

Comment

His name is Adrian. We're both 23. I could go on all day enumerating all the things I love about him.

Comment

His name is Philip. He'll be 21 in May [he's only 2 days older than me :P] and he lives in NY. I love absolutely everything about him. He's not only my boyfriend, but my best friend as well. (:
                              This is exactly how it should feel when it`s meant to be

Comment

His name is Dakota. He's 21. I love how he always holds my hand when we're together, even when he's driving. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X