No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Andy, he's turning 22 in May and I love how completely happy he makes me in every way possible ♥

Comment

Dave
      The instant we met I felt like I had known him my entire life.
      He and I have the same sarcastic sense of humor.
      He has has amazing muscles (especially that six pack..woo woo!!)

Comment

His name is Jared. He will be turning 25 on April 24th I love how whenever I get upset, he always supports me Basically I love everything about him, his flaws and all. I even love it when he tries to annoy me on purpose--even though it makes me mad at the time!

Comment

Aww this thread sounds so sweet

My SO's name is Jeremy, he will be 24 in July :P I love that he is such a kind soul, and is always trying his best to make sure I am happy. I simply adore his smile, which never fails to make me weak at the knees.

Comment

My SO's name is Dustin, but I refer to him as Obi. He's 23 years old. I love him because he tries to make us both better people, he listens when I whinge and makes an effort to remedy problems... and because he holds my hand while he's driving! (I really liked that one Kat)
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Aw, this is a nice idea for a thread

My boyfriend's name is Ray and he's 22 years old. Yeah, I'm older :P Altho, I forget a lot that he's younger because he talks and acts older. One thing I love about him is how happy he makes me feel. Just genuinely happy. ^^ If I wake up in a bad mood, it's instantly brightened by his 'good morning' texts. If I'm upset or frustrated about something, just hearing his voice makes me smile and I know whatever it is I'm mad about can't be that bad. He says that he'll never see me sad because whenever he's around I'm so happy. I tell him that I obviously do get down and irritated, but he insists that it's impossible because he's never seen it for himself lol He's just a sweetheart and I love him so much! <3

Comment

His name is Dustin, he's 19. I love everything about him(: buttt i guess i love how he always tries to make me happy no matter what. & he isn't ashamed to say i'm his. He's the best boyfriend ever, and i'm so lucky.

Comment

ohh this is fun.

His name is Nolan <3 he turned 18 in february (i turn 19 next month. shh) and i absolutely loveeeeee everything about him. i can't even think of one thing.. his smile, and for some reason i like gamers?, he can draw =], and he's sooo smart, cuuuute and sweet, etc. etc. etc.
                  [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

love this thread!

my SO's name is Brian. he's 17 and I love everything about him, but I definitely love the way that he can make me laugh my ass off even when I'm bawling my eyes out. he's the only person I want to be around 24/7 and I love how, even when we had JUST met, we've always finished eachother's sentences and thought the SAME thing. it's like our minds, hearts, and brains have been interconnected since before we even met.

Comment

Let's say their name, age and something you like about them so we all can introduce our SO!

His name is Stephan, he is 22 and I love about them how he is so sweet and comforting!

Comment

His name is Kevin, He's 24 and I really love how protective he is over things he loves. It's really sweet.

Comment

My girlfriend is Lindsay, she's 23 (24 in June), and I love that whenever I see her smile, it makes me smile and makes all the bad stuff in my life go away for a while.
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

His name is Navid, he is 21 years old, and I love his gentle kindness and strong integrity

Comment

Her name is Mariah, she's 18, and she's always making me blush and smile. I get to talk to her for long periods of time every day, and due to the fact that my sleep pattern is basically nocturnal, and I'm usually still awake when she gets up for school, she usually tries to get online before leaving to say goodnight/good morning to me.

Comment

His name is Jonathan, he's 17 years old (Yes, I know. He's younger), I absolutely love his gorgeous blue eyes and his smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X