No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO is valkyrie, Her name is Megan, she will be 22 in June. I love her so much and she means everything to me... she IS my world!
    To think our relationship all began because of simple words on a page... painting two sides to the same picture. We have soo much in common and even though I am younger and little bit more maturer, she is the more fun and the less serious one of us. But... I'm not all the time. We both have times were our crazy and madly in love side shows and we become like two kids playing games trying to make each other laugh and giggle. which always works ALWAYS!!!

We Balance each other out perfectly...
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

His name is Bobby Lee Green =]
      Hes 25 =]
      I love how he knows exactly what he wants in life =]
      I also love how he loves me, and makes me feel like I'm the most amazing girl in the world =]
      Annnnnnnnd how he says things that are soooo sweet they make me cry happy tears =]
      I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

His name is John. He's an answered prayer and better than any dream come true. John is 36, handsome, successful, brilliant, Godly, considerate and sweet. I love him with all my heart and cannot wait to be with him!

Comment

My SO's name is Jason. He turns 22 this Sunday (wish I could be there for it so badly! But I'm gonna send him something nice...). He makes me feel like the most beautiful person on this world

Comment

his name is seby or seb (well actuallyyyyyy its sebastian) and he's 19. I love all the stupid things he does just to make me smile, such as running up and down the street pretending to be "the great cornholio" from beavis and butthead LOL and i love every single poem he wrote for me. i love his scars and how his eyes look chinese when he laughs. but most important of all i love how one smile from him can make the sun shine brighter

Comment

James, he just turned 26. I can't wait till he comes home! I love him because He loved me first and is the most wonderful gentleman
              ~I am not alone, but I am lonesome without you.

Comment

Wow, I really haven't been on here in a while...

My man's name is Matthew. He's 21 in October. I love that he loves me, despite all my faults. I love him because I know he is the one.

Comment

I haven't been on here in a while either!

His name is Justin. He is 24. The thing I love most about him is his soul.. so so beautiful. Inside and out. I miss him

Comment

the man who stole my heart is called JP.. he'll be 29 next month... for the past 5 years I've been intoxicated with him : ) he makes our everyday an adventure...
                    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

My boy is Ryan! hes 20. and the love of my life!

Comment

His name is John, just turn to 38 on last month 28th. I believe he is the chosen man from God, so I love him by faith.
                        We never meet up before, but have video call everyday, and I even active the web cam while I'm sleeping. So that he can look after me until he leave his home and go to work.
                        12.15.2009 - Meet through online games, he is my Hero
                        02.14.2010 - Dating
                        04.28.2010 - His first proposed
                        12.22.2010 - First meet@London (My first white Christmas)
                        [Long.distance: Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, eCard, eGifts]
                        12.29.2011 - He visit my parents@Kuala Lumpur
                        01.05.2012 - His second proposed heart.gif
                        02.20.2013 - B2 Rejected
                        06.19.2013 - K1 visa application documents mailed to John
                        12.20,2013 - Packet 3 received
                        05.20.2014 - Checklist and DS-230 sent
                        06.25.2014 - Packet 4 (Appointment letter) received
                        07.02.2014 - Medical Exam
                        07.11.2014 - Medical Exam result received
                        07.15.2014 - Final Interview
                        07.18.2014 - K1 visa secured.

Comment

His name is Derik and he's 19 just like me. =)

I love him because he'll listen to me crying or whining or whatever for ages and even if he feels shitty himself he's always trying to make me feel better.

Comment

Name:
                            Tyler

Things I love about him the most:
                            That he knows how to put up with me when I know myself is truly a wreck. That he loves me for me. That he knows how to make me happy. That he made me love again when I knew I didn't want to open my heart ever again.

I wouldn't trade him in the world for anything . I'm falling for him hard and I don't know how to stop or even want to .

♥Now on we go♥
                            ♥To where no one knows♥
                            ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
                            ♥Tears we cry♥
                            ♥Asking myself why♥
                            ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
                            ♥You were meant for me♥
                            ♥Darling can't you see♥
                            ♥This is your song♥
                            Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
                            (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

His name is Taylor and he'll be turning 20 in less than a month. I love him because he's everything I could ever want in a man--all the badassery of a badboy and all the sweetness, practicality and sensitivity of a charmer--and he never fails to make me laugh. (:

Comment

His name is Matt, he's 27 years old. What I like about him is how he makes me laugh. He is so good at it and I loving hearing his laugh. It's so cute!
                                He just gets me... <3

Comment

Working...
                                X