No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO's name is Jeffrey. He's 21 and I love his dedication to doing whatever it takes to make his dreams come true. He's currently in St. Maarten in medical school!

Comment

My SO's name is Brandon. He is 25. One funny thing about him is that he can do impersonations, most notably Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Comment

I love reading about everybody and their SO's. You're all so lovely!

My boy's name is Ken, and he's 19, almost 20. I love how safe and loved I feel when I'm with him. He's awesome.

Comment

My SO is Lewis, he's 25 and I love so many things about him, he's funny, fun, sexy, interesting, smart, caring. He lights up my whole life, I have never loved anybody like I love him. I love him with all that I am, even when we're not together I long for him. I believe he is the one for me, I want to spend the rest of my life with him... he makes me very lovey dovey and sappy lol.
          Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

My SO's name is Demetrio and he's 24 (25 in August). I love when he talks to me in Spanish when i'm upset even though I don't understand what he's saying it always relaxes me.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

my SO and I met on a cruise last summer-it went up and around the Baltic Sea
              it was two week cruise and we met the first night when I was wondering around.
              I love him so much! And we have so much in common and we are the best of friends.
              We have been dating for 10 months so far.
              And we are both happily in love.
              Hes from England and I'm from Wash. State.
              I hope to see him this summer.

Comment

My SO is Amy, 21 and is british (english to be exact). I love her red hair, pale skin, freckles, accent and silliness. I love how strong and caring she is; she always knows just what to say. And she's very smart and well spoken.
                She's also a bit of a hippy lol
                Last edited by Desya; May 26, 2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

His name is Declan he is 21 (22 in October). I love how he knows me so well, like when I am upset, hurt or just need someone. I love how he can judge those moods and know exactly what to do.

Comment

His name is Scott. He's 22 and from England. He's amazing. He's charming, witty, funny, loving, selfless, handsome, thoughtful, and so many other things. He treats me like an angel on earth. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met him.
                    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Her name is Ella, she's 20, going to turn 21 a month before I turn 18, and I love her smile and eyes and her kisses
                      "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

Comment

His name is Andres<3 He's 21 and one of the many things i love about him is his ability to be happy. He has been through so much more than he should have ever had to endure being that he's so amazing and he still stays positive and with a smile on his face most of the time. It's incredible and inspiring : )

Comment

oh! mine.
                          His name is Josh. His 28 years old. And I am really completely inlove with him. He has a killer smile and his the sweetest person that i've ever met in my whole life. He really surprise me in his own special way.

Comment

Heh, His name is Matthew. He's 18, until September. He's fun to talk to, has a great personality, and is ever so patient with me. I love my Matty ^_^ And it's funny cause when I first met him about 2 years ago he was saying how he would never fall in love and have a girlfriend and everything. But I changed that ^^

Comment

Since he doesn't like his real name, I'll use the one he uses. His name is Drake, he turned 27 at the end of April. The thing that first attracted me to him was his writing ability and the way his words flow. They're very poetic, very elegant, and it's like he's painting you a masterpiece inside your head no matter what. I love the way he looks at me when we're on webcam, and that he trusts me more than anyone. He's my Mad Hatter and I am forever his little March Hare.

Comment

Hokay. I think i will give this a shot.

Her name is Katelyn and she's uhm 16, i don't like her age tbh.
                                There's an age difference of 3.5 years between us :'(
                                But as an expression i read somewhere
                                "Age is a matter of mind
                                If you don't mind it doesn't matter" or something along those lines.
                                And she'll get older with time

I love basically everything about her.
                                How sweet and caring she are, how beautiful she is (OBS i have some issues with using is and are on right places :P)
                                How wonderful voice she have and how beautiful she sings to me. And well she's just the most thoughtful person in the world.
                                She's definately worth the wait I can't imagine myself being with someone else then her.

Comment

Working...
                                X