No announcement yet.

What's Your Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our song is Here Without You by 3 Doors Down.

Comment

my song for her is
      B.o.B - Nothin' On You

our song is
      Brian McKnight - Another You

Comment

Our songs are Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold because when we were just friends he set it as his ringback so I had asked him who he was thinking about and he said me. And the other top one is Without You-Breaking Benjamin. We became good friends because of our obsession with BB.

Comment

We don't have a song but this is a song I was listening to one night when I was thinking of her and now associate the two for obvious reasons like the subject matter...

Last edited by katsujinken; April 22, 2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Give you all the love, by Mishka

Comment

Our song is Last Night on Earth by Green Day, which is fitting because their music is what in essence brought me and Meredith together.

Comment

hmm

perfect.

Comment

Feel kinda funny most of these are actual love songs. XD

We jokingly say our song is Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" since he likes to rickroll me.

The real one is "I Would Do Anything" by Killswitch Engage. Here's the link to the lyrics since it's metal and can be hard to understand: https://www.metrolyrics.com/i-would-...ch-engage.html

I also tend to associate their song "The End of Heartache" ( https://www.metrolyrics.com/the-end-...ch-engage.html ) with us since it's how I feel and it's kind of a LDR song.

Comment

two new songs that remind me of her:

I finally found someone:

and the song she introduced me to yesturday, Here I am:

Comment

lol I kind of feel weird...I don't know if we have a 'song'. I'm assuming it's a song that reminds you of them? Seeing all yours I feel like we should have one now! :/

Comment

"Whatever It Takes" by Leona Lewis. We love the song and the lyrics are very fitting for a LDR. Here a few snippets:

They say it's not right
                        And we move too fast
                        But they don't know the meaning
                        Of what we have

Wherever it is, I'll fly
                        Whatever it takes, I'll try
                        So don't pay no mind
                        To what other people say

When you're far and
                        We're apart
                        I'm really missing you
                        I wanna be where you are

Comment

We don't have a "song" per see, but Plain White Ts' Hey there Delilah always reminds me of him and makes me cry.

If you pay attention to the lyrics, the song is actually about a couple in LDR.

Comment

Hmm i suppose it will have to be My heart will wait by Joe Brooks. Or maybe it got a different name.

The reason for that is that it's basically the first "love song" we sent to eachother like ages ago :P

Comment

Hmm i suppose it will have to be My heart will wait by Joe Brooks. Or maybe it got a different name.

The reason for that is that it's basically the first "love song" we sent to eachother like ages ago :P

Comment

Originally posted by dynomitegurl View Post
                                lol I kind of feel weird...I don't know if we have a 'song'. I'm assuming it's a song that reminds you of them? Seeing all yours I feel like we should have one now! :/
                                Same for me! A two or three months ago we had talked about making a list of like 10 songs we like and then choosing "our song." We never got around to actually doing it though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X