X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All My Life by KC & JoJo.

He's the one that decided on it.

Comment

We have lots, but Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here is pretty special.

Comment

Moon Song by Karen O! We sing it to each other sometimes over a Skype call to help us sleep <3

Comment

Here Without You by 3 doors down. It's kinda cheesy but i like it. We record clips to send each other whenever we hear it.

Comment

We don't have any "our" song... We usually exchange a mixture of English and Turkish songs. If I had to pick a song, I'd say Cat Stevens ' "I just called to say I love you", because he liked to play it on our stone beach dates . We also listen a lot to Grup Youyum (a Turkish song group).
            Last edited by differentcountries; December 31, 2014, 07:07 PM.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

we both love country music, there are thousands of songs that we can relate to our relationship, our song is "deeper than the hollier" by Randy Travis and the first song he told me to listen to when we first got together was "bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts, right now I love the song "all of me" by John Legend

Comment

We don't really have a song either, but here is one that he shared with me early on in our relationship that I now always associate with him.

Comment

We don't officially have a song either, but the first one he ever shared with me was yellow by coldplay ^-^ love it
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

We have SO MANY but I can pick the top 3 :3

Your Own Special Way by Genesis
                    I Walk beside You by Dream Theater
                    Sowing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears

All three songs will be present during our wedding someday
                    Met: Apr 2013
                    Mutual interest: July 2013
                    Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                    First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                    Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                    Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                    Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                    Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Our song is Patience by Guns n Roses.

Comment

Mine and chinmay's is "You give me laughs, tears, love, and friendship
                        Most of all..."

Comment

We are probably the only couple around that don't have "a song" LOL
                          Should try to fix that...

Comment

Mine by Taylor Swift

Comment

Hm, the first song that we shared was Soldier of fortune but we both love All of me by John Legend

Comment

As of right now, ours are:

Swallowed in the Sea - Coldplay
                                Love Will Keep Us Alive - Eagles
                                Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Working...
                                X