Surprise surprise!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise surprise!!!

ROBERT IF YOU HAVE MADE AN ACCOUNT ON HERE AND HAVE YET TO TELL ME DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER I WANT TO KEEP THIS A SURPRISE!!!!

Now that that's out of the way lol. I will get to see Robert for christmas and I'm super excited

I'm going to ask him to save for a hotel. My next check will be around $300 give or take taxes. so I know I'll have enough to come see him, and I can use the rest of the check to pay for my next trip to see him. Due to school I'll only get to see him twice a year unless he comes to see me. If he can get the money for that we arn't sure yet. But the bright side of that is our plan for now is to only be apart for a year

UGH getting off track....

I want him to get us a hotel. from the hotel I'll go in first and ask him to wait outside until I tell him its okay to come in. While he is waiting I'll place 100-200 ( or more depending on the price ) silk rose petals, in a giant heart on the bed, around the bed, in a pathway leading to the bed, in the bathroom, tub, sink any anywhere else I can find.

Along with this I'm going to light 20-50 ( depending on room size ) t-light candles and light them, and dim the lights or turn them off. ( I'll get holders and a stick lighter so I wont set the room on fire lol )

I was wondering what else I could add to make this more romantic?
    I plan on that being our first night back together, Now if he can't get the hotel I'm going to try and do this in his bedroom. However I would prefer it be at a hotel.
    " There is always hope.
    "

aww wow that sounds so super romantic! lol i want a night like that with my SO. I would just add your song and then just enjoy the time. But congrats to your visit! You must be so excited! Have a great time!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU&ob=av2n

^ thats the first song he ever played for me when we first got together. so I'm going to bring my laptop and play this on it.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Oh wow, Robert is a very lucky guy! So romantic!
        .We've Closed the Distance.
        no matter where i am, no matter where you are
        i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
        no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
        all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...3_582862_n.jpg

^ I did something simple with candles, a letter, and a bath with some bubbles for my SO when we had our night in the hotel. The picture above is the result of that something simple. :P

I also did something similar with my ex. One of my favourite memories was actually the way the room was done up as opposed to who I was sharing it with LOL. But my room was turned into a complete fantasy suite since I was unable to book a hotel/B&B. My room was done up with candles and rose petals and there were chocolates and cheeses and chocolate-dipped fruit laid out on heart shaped plates on the bed. There were bottles of sparkling apple cider and pink lemonade (I don't drink). There were heart and Valentine decals on the window and hanging in the shower. I have a fireplace in my room so that in addition to the candles was what lit it all up. There was classical music playing in the background and Valentine's decorations about. There was also a bottle of massage oil, tehehe.

In addition to candles and rose petals, why not chocolates or chocolate dipped fruits?
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Awww so romantic I like the idea! I guess you could have wine or champagne. I like the idea of the chocolate dipped fruits (my bf sometimes surprises me with edible arrangments hehehe, my favorits are the pineapple and banana) you could also get new sexy underwear (I just bought a couple last weekend, preparing myself for visiting my bf hehehe) I know t can be expensive, went to victoria secrets and wow that was pricy so I didn't buy there, so I went to forever XXI and they had really cute underwear and in much better prices

Comment

Sounds cute, but not to burst your bubble, Check with the hotel before you light any candles I've been to ones where they have no candle (nevermind 20-50) policy for fire reasons. If thats the case you can get those flameless candles, not the same but better then having to pay a fine.

Comment

If you are allowed to bring candles, bring one that smells fun. I always go for something like chocolate or cinnamon buns but my SO loves watermelon candles. Have lots of fun

Comment

Awww that is so sweet. I would also second the chocolate fruit and a nice bottle of whatever..Maybe some sexy outfit hidden under a long coat Massage and a warm bath is always nice.
                  My last stint in a hotel with my SO was in Amsterdam... It was far from romantic, but it was super hot on that cold winter night (tequila makes me a bad girl) :P I am sure the neighbors did not get much sleep that night lol It did however have a super awesome jet tub

Comment

That sounds like such a cute idea! I was hoping to do something similar coz me and my SO are going to london for 3 days in early jan. Does anyone know if your allowed to light candles in a Travelodge?
                    Massage oils! I've heard they're amazing aaaand they smell nice If you cant light candles, ive heard you can get these little light balls which resemble candle light? I'l try and get a link >.<

Comment

My SO did this for me for my birthday. It was awesome. A hotel is obviously preferable but im sure he will love it either way. Lingerie is always a fabulous option for first night back together. Just sayin'. And since you are putting rose petals in the bathtub, if it is a big enough bath you can have the bath already drawn for the two of you when he comes in. Good luck!
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                      X