i'm acting like a crazy bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm acting like a crazy bitch

little back story first: my bf is in CA and I'm in Wi.

He's in Germany right now with his brothers for a vacation and I haven't talked to him since Wednesday. I am so beyond frustrated, I don't know where he is, I don't know what he is doing, I can't get a hold of him whenever I want. We have sent 2-3 emails but they are very short, all he tells me is he loves me/misses me and a very sort description on what they did. I noticed on his facebook he added 2 girls from Germany as well, so now I'm going in freak out mode, lol.

I'm sooo annoyed/frustrated/jealous/pissed off/worried.

I don't know what to do.
    I've been keeping myself busy but now I'm just freaking out.

First off calm down, he is traveling and chances are he doesn't have more then a few minutes to message you. You can't expect him to message you with every move he makes. He is fine. So what if he added some girls? If they are staying in hostels there are lots of like minded people traveling and it is easy to make friends. Not every girl is a man eating whore after someone's boyfriend. Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      First off calm down, he is traveling and chances are he doesn't have more then a few minutes to message you. You can't expect him to message you with every move he makes. He is fine. So what if he added some girls? If they are staying in hostels there are lots of like minded people traveling and it is easy to make friends. Not every girl is a man eating whore after someone's boyfriend. Trust.
      This. When I was traveling I sent my SO a quick update about once a week. He's excited and having fun. Let him.

Comment

Wait til he comes back to hear about it. Sometimes you just don't have the energy/time to write about your adventures to everyone when you're traveling. Also, don't worry about the girl thing, about half the population of the planet is female so you're bound to make friends with the opposite sex at some point :P Relax and try and keep yourself busy with something else.

Comment

You're not being crazy. I can understand you feeling jealous and worried after how he violated your trust a little while ago. I doubt there's anything to worry about with the two girls from Germany that he has on facebook now, it's so easy to meet people traveling! I don't know if there's much you can do right now but keeping yourself busy, even though I know that's hard when you're incredibly worried about something like that. Maybe try reading a new book, get into watching a new tv show online, something to distract you even a bit!
          You need to talk to him about how jealous you're feeling while he's away. I always think honesty is the best policy, and in your case, it's not like it's completely coming out of the blue. It's going to take a while to have your trust back up to the level it was at before, and he's going to have to put a lot of effort into that. If it'll help put your mind at ease, you could always tell him in an email. It might be better to wait until he's home from his holidays so that he'll have time to talk about it, but only if you think you can wait that long.
          Last edited by kteire; October 4, 2011, 09:05 PM. Reason: typos

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Honestly, I would probably be a little annoyed too. But the question is do you trust him? If you do then you know that worrying is just a side effect of missing him. I make things up in my head all of the time and drive myself crazy over it. It really isnt worth it. We forget that in other countries access to internet is not as easy as it is here in america. So it is just a matter of taking a step back. Recognize that your feelings arent wrong but that you need to give him the benefit of the doubt and realize that it is just a vacation and he is all over the place. Besides, he may be out buying you gifts which is always a good thing to think about Things will be fine.
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Trust is the backbone of every relationship. Unless he's given you a reason not to, you need to trust him if you want your relationship to work out. I would talk to im we he gets back and
              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

First off you're not crazy. Second, take a step back and seriously calm down Your SO is probably just enjoying himself so much he hasn't been able to email you as much as he'd probably like. As for adding those 2 girls on Facebook, don't worry about it. It has no significance beyond the fact that he's just made some friends and wants to keep in touch with them. He's bound to make friends of the opposite gender at some point, and you shouldn't worry about it. TRUST him and don't overreact. You need to just trust his judgement.

Comment

Don't cry over milk that hasn't been spilt yet
                  .We've Closed the Distance.
                  no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                  i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                  no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                  all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

you ar not crazy, this is normal! But you must trust in him, he is your bf and there is no reason to believe he is cheating

Comment

Someone here mentioned a back story, and I'm not sure I know all of it, but speaking from experience I can say I'm lucky to update more than my FB when I'm on holiday. :/ When I was away with my SO, I managed to speak to my own family, whom I'm very close with, about once a week, and many people had a couple words exchanged with them the entire month, simply based on time differences and the fact that I was quite busy and didn't often have time to sit around waiting for everyone else to be around. :P By the time they were, it was bed time for me. So I would try not worrying too much, and keep your mind off things in the mean time.
                      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                      Met online: February 2009
                      Feelings confessed: December 2010
                      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After