No announcement yet.

Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually it's once every night before we go to bed, sometimes we'll talk on skype during the day, otherwise we may call each other during the day if we have news.

Comment

Me and my SO used to message each other on twitter at first because that's how we got to know each other. BUt now we switched to talking on AIM and a lot of texting. We're international so we are using Whatsapp and other messaging apps

We never called each other, but we're really close to our first time talking on Skype ) ...kinda nervous about that though xD
      Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

Comment

We got into a routine of video chatting (we switched to ooVoo because skype is getting so shitty) every other day at night, but I'm hoping that would change because I'm getting a new cellphone and I want to exchange messages over Whatsapp througout the day. Just a message here and there - that would make my day! If not, well, I won't be mad because I take what I can get and videochatting every other day isn't so bad....

Comment

Usually we talk at night everyday if were not busy, but now he's been doing training for his new job in another city so we haven't talked in three weeks! Hahah, I've been keeping busy with work and Sims Social on facebook..lol!

Comment

Working...
          X