Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A text my boyfriend sent me:) He is soo sweet :'-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A text my boyfriend sent me:) He is soo sweet :'-)

I think I never actually had the time to tell you how wonderful you are to me. You change my life so so much and you turned it upside down and kind of made a big mess out of my future plans but you know what? I dont care. My only future plan is living with you. Having kids later.. our own family Our own house but go do stuff before we have kids like: Go on a europe trips discover the US new york, florida, california. Finally having someone to go and do stuff is the best feeling ever. Especially when its my perfect match

I thought i met nice people before, people who care about me like nobody else but then you came into my life and you showed me what it really means to be loved and to have someone who cares about you. And thats why I love you so much.

Because you make me feel like i am something special and i wanted to thank you for that baby and say I love you with all my heart.

I know these are just words but please believe me when i say that I’ve never been more serious about anything.

Fay, Thanks for turning my life upside down and making my heart beat again…
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

I wish you that it lasts years later as well

Comment

Awwww that's so sweet. Reading it reminded me of a text(s) my man has sent. Made my heart melt. Thanks for sharing.
      .We've Closed the Distance.
      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

aww this is sweet, makes me grateful for my own SO who has shared his feelings like this. Mhm, i wish you and your SO the best!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Aww that's adorable! I wish you both the best.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Aww that's so sweet! I wish you and your SO all the best!

Comment

Awwww that is cute!!!!!

Comment

This is so sweet!!!! I wish my SO would say stuff like this to me, with out me prompting him. Its beautiful. You are lucky!
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Aww, that sweet!

Comment

!! so sweet! wow that is so lovely thanks for sharing

Comment

this is so sweet!! i wish you and your SO the best <3

Comment

Aww, super sweet. Love it!

Comment

So cute! Reminds me of something my HBB would send. To think, before I met HBB I used to think men were incapable of saying sweet things or showing emotion...now I see its rare but not impossible! We sure are lucky!

Comment

...well more like: 20 texts
                            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

Comment

That's extremely sweet and cute Thanks for sharing! It made me smile 'cause it reminds me of the texts my SO sometimes sends me.

Comment

Working...
                              X