Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicknames! xD Can be cute, funny or downright silly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We used to call each other sugarcube or cube (MLP refference.. don't ask) then oriore (L2 refference from oriharukon ore.. i just love his flemish accent, especially his "r" ) now we're just bunnies

Comment

I call my boyfriend Angel, because we kinda stumbled into each others' lives, like Angel and Collins did in RENT. Also, we have a ridiculous amount of things in common.

He calls me GQ, which is a reference to the magazine (I dress very "gentlemanly"), and a reference to my username, which is the same almost everywhere.

We also use babe, hon, and darling occasionally. But mostly I just call him my Angel.

Comment

I think I posted here already... I guess most of our nicknames for each other are pretty common: babe, baby, love, handsome, he calls me gorgeous a lot.

I also call him "my big" and he calls me "my small," which I love. :3 and recently we've taken to calling each other "stupid tuna" which stemmed from a debate on how those words are pronounced. I say it like "stoopid toona" and he says it like "st-you-pid t-you-na" OR SOMETHING... I don't know, I can't do his accent properly. it's cute but so silly sometimes. :P <3

Comment

Working...
        X