Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some advice/help!! Very serious content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Everyone deals with death differently and her being distant is her way of dealing with it, it has nothing to do with you and Im sure she doesn't blame you for this at all so don't feel guilty about it. Let her know that you are there for when ever she needs to talk, 24 hours a day. If she wants to be alone then let her know you will be there waiting for when she is ready. It was a horrible accident that could have happened any day of the week, the fact it happened on the way to see you is mere coincidence. I do not believe that she will connect you with her fathers death.
    My thoughts exactly.
    .We've Closed the Distance.
    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

So sorry to hear this...

For some girls, father death is unbearable sadness. I loss my dad when i was 16. Its really hurts that took years to heals.

Please promise her that you will be there 24/7 any time she need to talk with you or like you said, if she wants you to be there and you able to do so, please do that. Sometimes also some girls thought being alone is the best thing to do when grieving, and its... a bit wrong. Loosing someone in such sudden and tragically is hard enough to bare by her self.

Even when she didn't text you, please do so at least once a day, please remind her that you were there for her.

As everyone here doubting about the story, i am so sorry i do feel the same too you should protect your heart too, and nothing wrong with being precautions.

The thing i could suggest is... these day people do thing online, including listing the obituary or services that will be held. Also i think every city had records about local birth and death date---errhh i don't know about the name in USA but should had those, and usually this data you could access for free. You could check or googling for that. Also... i am not so sure about USA law, in my country if someone accused causing other people death on street, that could be jail for them and will be on news.

I hope this bad scenario not really happened to you (that she lied to you so you wont meet up), because its an awful lie to say your parent die on an accident (in my country people will say "its your wish/pray for them to die like that" so we never say a lie like that, because usually it happens)

Comment

Working...
      X