Meeting my Canadian lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!! So happy for the two of you!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

aaaaaaaw so much love So happy you had a great time with your first meeting!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awww! You two are so cute together! I'm really glad the whole thing worked out.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Haha I'm totally giddy from reading this! Very happy for you There's just something special about Canadain guys!
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

He's originally from Bangladesh so he's got a little bit of that culture in his manners but he's been a citizen for so long he has more of a Canadian accent than my Canadian-born Canadian friends, hahah! They just sound American but he has the whole "aboot" and "eh" thing going on :P Haha! I love it!

Comment

You guys look so happy together oh my goodness! You can just see the happiness beaming out of you especially in the first picture. Glad to hear you guys had a wonderful time! c:
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

SO CUTE! You two look so cute and happy together also congrats on the new relationship

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

happy for you
                  "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Congratulations! =] You look so happy together.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Lovely pictures

So glad to hear you had such a great time and are now official!

Comment

you two are so cute together! it seems like you had an awsome time!
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww! So cute! Really exciting!
                            Reading your story makes me be more positive about mine. Can't wait to meet my SO too

Btw, you look so nice together! I'm glad you had a great time and hope you see each other again soon!

Comment

MOLLYYY!!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!! Can't believe you'll move to Canada, bloody hell! I wish you both all the best on your LDR journey

Comment

It'll only be "temporary"; a working holiday kinda thing for a year or so... not committing myself to ever-after just yet :P But yeah. He's the most amazing man I've ever met. I am sooooo into him. Rawrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X