so frustrating!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so frustrating!!!!

I don't post on here very much but I pop up now and then. Anyways, right now I'm 6000 miles away from my SO, because I'm doing a study abroad program in England (I LOVE THIS COUNTRY btw). My mom came to visit me and she got here today, and we're leaving for Scotland tomorrow. My mom asked my SO before she left if he had anything to send with her for me, and he didn't send anything.

Anyways, to the point- on skype with my SO and he tells me he has a surprise for me. He said what he wanted to send here with my mom couldn't be brought in a suitcase, and I'll find out what it is when I get back from Scotland on Saturday.

I'm terrible at waiting for surprises... I just want to know already!!!! The only hint he'd give me (because I'll find out really soon) is that it's something sweet and romantic that I'll really like...which tells me nothing.....

Yeah so I just kinda wanted to vent about how frustrating it is when he does this....but I love it, haha. that is all!

WELL WHEN YOU KNOW SHARE WITH US!!!!!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

It was an audio file of him singing along to one of our songs. Exactly what I've needed lately, especially because I've come down with a nasty cold (I've lost my voice and everything) and it was a good reminder of home.

Comment

Aww thats so cute !

Comment

Aww, that's sweet! Audio files are such sweet comforts. <3
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011