Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for an ad on GaiaOnline and me ultimately trying out the game advertised (MapleStory), we never would have met.

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

If it wasn't for my friend dragging me to a SuperBowl party against my will, we never would have met.

If it wasn't for me trying to fix him up with my friend, we never would have communicated.

If it wasn't for him sending me the handwritten note with the checkboxes, I never would have figured out that he was interested in me...

Comment

If it wasn't for a silly online game called Habbo Hotel, we would never have met.

But ultimately..

If it wasn't for the internet, we would never have met.
        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
        became official: 28.03.11
        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

If it wasn't for The Disney College Program we would never have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for Basic Training (United States Armed Forces) we would have never met!
            You don't find your soulmate at Basic Training...

Comment

I hate to say it, but if it wasn't for match.com. I think the site is mostly awful and useless, but I did meet her there. So I'll give it some recognition.

Comment

If I wasn't late and the cab didn't drop us off at the wrong building making me more late, we wouldn't have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for aol chat and posting a chessy ad to meet cute nerdy guys we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Tumblr and the video he was in we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for his trip, we would have never met.

First met: June 2012
                      Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                      Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                      Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

If it wasn't for me loving Hawai'i so much that I booked a second trip back 5 weeks after the first one we never would have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for The Brawlers Guild in WoW, we never would have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for my friends internship on the Canary Islands, we would have never met!
                            (Also: If it wasn't for her boyfriend who flew with me, we would have never met)
                            "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Me and my SO talk about how we met all the time! It really was by chance. I signed up on the website we met on because the other one you had to pay for. I was too cheap haha! He sent me a message and that was that! <3 so glad I replied! Never knew I'd meet the love of my life online. But life has a funny way of working out <3

Comment

If it wasn't for online gaming... we would have never met!
                                If it wasn't for facebook... we wouldn't have become so close.

Thanks internet!

Comment

Working...
                                X