Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for a morning snorkeling excursion during a cruise in the Bahamas we would have never met.

If it wasn't for my sister's ex-friend's engagement cancellation I would've never changed the date and location of my original cruise.

If it wasn't for his sister's joint birthday vacation with her best friend of which he was forced to go, my SO would've never met me.

If it wasn't for the awesome cruise personnel that snuck my SO's note into my luggage when I got left on one of the islands, we would have never been in contact. If I could, I would invite that person to our wedding and thank him profusely.

Comment

If it wasn´t for me getting divorced we would have never met, because I would not have been at that country bar that night.

If it wasn´t for his date cancelling on him we would have never met although being at the same bar that night, because he would have been dancing with her.

Comment

If it wasn't for me giving out free tarot card readings, I would have never met my SO.

Comment

If it wasn't for Gaia Online, we would never have met

Comment

If it wasn't for my mom being invited back to her old job 99 miles away from where I lived at the time, I never would've moved & we never would've ended up taking the same computer class in high school and eventually talking after class was over. Ironically, if it wasn't for a very unfortunate and unexpected situation surfacing soon after we met, we probably would've lost contact after high school and never seen each other again.

Comment

If it wasn't for Mickey Mouse we would have never met
              Well really Disney cuz we met when we worked there but I still blame the mouse lol

Comment

If it wasn't for him deciding to transfer from private school to public school his sophomore year we never would have met.

If it wasn't for MySpace we never would have started talking. I almost deleted my page a month before.

If it wasn't for Facebook and my settings allowing anyone to send me a message we never would have talked 2 years after we broke up.

Yea for social media, bringing true love together
                Our love story:
                Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                Reconnected: August 2012
                Began dating LD: November 2012
                Engaged! March 2014
                Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

If it was not for me going abroad with my organisation, we never would have met. More specificly, if it was not that my friend more or less introduced us, I might not have met him and I certainly would not have trusted him. If it was not for my new diet, I would be of too poor health to travel. If it was not for my husband's permission, I would never have dated him.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

If it wasn´t for me being sick of my life going nowhere, I wouldn´t have gone to study to Denmark; if I wouldn´t have gone to study to Denmark, I wouldn´t have broken up with my exbf; if I wouldn´t have broken up with my exbf, I wouldn´t feel free to talk to other people; if I wouldn´t talk to other people, I wouldn´t make any friends in Denmark; if I wouldn´t make friends, they wouldn´t give up on me on my birthday; if they wouldn´t give up on me on my b-day, I wouldn´t end up going to that bar; if I wouldn´t go to that bar, I wouldn´t meet P.; if I wouldn´t meet P., he wouldn´t introduce me to his friend R. .... and that would be terrible shame, cause I love R. since then

I know it was too long and confusing, but it is actually really fun to think about what lead you to your SO. God has his own ways and you can only trace back how perfectly he arranged everything

Comment

if it wasn't for.. (can't believe I'm saying this) .... chat roulette

Comment

We would have never met if I don't decide to go to SUNY Univserity at Buffalo last minute and join their EOP program (which we were both apart of).

Met in July 2006
                        Dated very briefly in November 2006
                        Reconnected in July 2011
                        Something changed in August 2013
                        He visited in November 2013
                        I traveled in November 2013
                        I visit in February 2014

Comment

If it wasn´t for Plenty of fish the dating web site, we would have never met.

Comment

IF it wasn't for the Internet and Facebookwe wouldn't have met. I mean, what are the chances a woman in a small town in Central Arkansas would ever meet a man in a huge metro area in Australia? I'm just very glad we did. Despite all the obstacles, it's worth so much getting to know him, and being in a LDR with him.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

If it wasn't for my dad insisting I take the bagging job at the Commissary, we never would have met.
                              sigpic

Comment

If it wasn't for this online anime MMORPG and an online friend I met on there, we would have never have battled and become enemies and fall madly in love with each other <3

Comment

Working...
                                X