Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't allow me to edit mine, so I wanted to change it.

If one of our bosses hadn't yelled at us in work chat to "Take it to PM." we would never have started talking alone and met.

If it wasn't for some douchebag-y celeb tattoo artist, we would have never confessed our feelings to each other.

Thank you boss and dbag tattoo artist for bringing me together with the most amazing man.

Comment

If it wasn't for my love of mountain gorillas we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for me taking a risk and striking up conversation with him we never would have gotten together.

Comment

If it was not for my inability to say no to be one of the leaders on the health trip (even though I hardly had any experience) , we would not have met.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

If it wasn't for World of Warcraft we never would have met.

Also, if it wasn't for all of the shitty relationships and crazy life decisions that led me to where I was when I met him, and where he was when he met me we obviously wouldn't have met.

I am super lucky to have such an AMAZING and wonderful boyfriend. I love him to the moon and back and am counting down the days until I get to move in with him.

Comment

If it wasn't for meetme.com (myyearbook.com at the time) we never would have met.

He was being chased after by quite a few women and I was the one who "doesn't play that game, so go have fun and we will ONLY be friends". Amazing how that peaked his interest and the rest is history.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

If it wasen't for high school,we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my Grandmother... we would never have met

Comment

If it wasn't for the fact that I was sitting down in the main building at university waiting for my next class, and me deciding to participate in a particular thread on Facebook where she happened to be posting, we would never have met. <3
                    ---------------
                    Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

If it wasn't for The Reverend Dr. Rufus Wilmot Griswold (1815-1857), defamer of Edgar Allan Poe, we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for us both being huge gamers, nerds and metalheads, and Neverwinter Online, an MMORPG based around the world of Dungeons and Dragons (we both are keen roleplayers and love the genre of game), we never would have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for me being so bored that I came back to a gaming website I thought I was quitting, we never would have met.
                          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Dr. Ginn

So not only did we meet in her class. But Dr. Ginn had pulled my friend Shannan and I aside one day. "TJ is really smart, but is also really quiet - can you girls make sure he gets included in class?" (We had a lot of group discussions in that class). I'd like to say I would have probably talked to him on my own - maybe I would have, as I tend to be really social - and it was a class for my major as well as his - but it was a bit of butt kick. He ended up being my best friend :-)

Comment

If it wasn't for me posting a message demanding who flagged my Youtube videos we never would have met. Yeah that's a long story, but long story short if it wasn't for the person who flagged my videos I never would have met the love of my life <3 It's crazy how things work out

Comment

If it weren't for interpals, we would never have initially met.

Although we still would have met in person, if it weren't for my ex being a massive coward, I would never have had one of the most memorable nights of my life so far, and we would never have gotten together.

Comment

Working...
                                X