Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for some random douchebag from the same town as him who was rude to me once, we would never have met

Comment

If it wasn't for a high school photography class my junior year, and his senior year.

Comment

If it wasn't for both of our sisters passing from cancer we never would have met. Sad, but true.
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

If it wasn't for my ex FWB partner who I had shared feelings with, we never would have me. Talk about ironic.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
          Got separated: August 2016
          Reunion: July 2017
          Officially together: January 2018
          ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

If my initial plan to do student exchange in india would have gone as planned we would have never met
            If I wouldn't have had housing problems in the student exchange we would have never met
            If he wouldn't have called me to the airport after we agreed it was only a fling we would not be together
            (since you know...LDR never work and are waste of time so ne need to even try)
            Last edited by Rezie; February 20, 2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

If I hadn't decided to return to my online DJing routes and spun metal/rock music, we never would have met.

Comment

If I hadn't agreed to play an ipad video game with my son, we never would have met.
                Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
                ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
                closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

If it wasn't for one of my friends having a crush on the other (not the other way around though) and having to spend time with them daily that made me feel awkward and lonely, I wouldn't have gone to Reddit and met you.

Comment

If it was'nt for MeetMe we would have never met.
                    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

if it wasn't for the fact we're both blind, we wouldn't have met. Despite the obvious, I am so very very blessed, and he'll say the same.
                      Met Online: 1998
                      Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
                      SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

If it it wasn't for the breakup of a previous relationship, and the depression from it. We would never have initially met.

First Visit: September 2016
                        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                        John 4:12
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

If it wasn't for me needing his league legends team information to register them for the tournament I was hosting we never would have met.
                          First Met Online: April 2016
                          Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
                          First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
                          Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

If it wasn't for LinkedIn, I never would have found you and sent you a message after we last dated 14 years ago. Now your azz is mine

Comment

Military USAF!!!! 😊😊😊😊

Comment

If it wasn't for a severely broken ankle and three months unable to walk we would never have met

Comment

Working...
                                X