Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well

It turns out I was causing all the fighting the last few days little did I know until now it was just me having a break down.

Since he moved I'd been abnormally happy which I thought was odd I guess it just needed to sink in.
    He's gone... I miss him and it hurts

We are still together. It just hurts really bad that he isnt here beside me.

However we have a tiny problem... How do we make up online, I mean when we are physically together we can kiss and cuddle... but how can we make up and feel close again online?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Well you could always try a web cam convo. It's not the same, but at least you can get the sincerity of it. I've never been around my SO in person so any disagreements we have are usually resolved over the phone or skype. It sucks, but that's how it is for now. Maybe do it over web cam and then when you're in person again you make up the way you really want to

Comment

I second the webcam idea. Unfortunately, my SO doesn't have internet so we just have to make up on the phone. It's kinda difficult but we make it work.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Webcam idea is a good one Btw I am not sure you should be placing all the blame on yourself! Generally there is two people in a relationship not one and although you may be having problems now it can't just be you causing them.

Comment

Working...
        X