Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Survey

Hello

It's your friendly neighborhood ethnographer again! I have about a week to finish up my paper and submit it for editing, and I still have so much to do! Last minute my advisor recommends I do a short and sweet survey to add in for extra umpf, and so here it is! If you all out there would be so kind as to complete it, I'd be eternally grateful. It's 10 questions long and it pertains to Long Distance Relationships and Communication technologies.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BZ6T5JW

Thanks for your help!
    Fin

Also, if you could possibly pass it on to any other LDR couples you know who aren't on the site that would be great - and also tell them about the site!

Comment

Did it :'D! Just so you know, he lost internet access so we pretty much just communicate with phone calls and text messaging. We're also too lazy to do anything else XP.

Comment

I spend the majority of my breaks from school with out internet, so I get it! And I'm finding that many people have one "default" way they communicate - whether it's AIM, or phones. I talked to one couple who exchanged roughly 400 texts a week! I barely text mine twice a week, if that!
        Last edited by LuckyFin; April 22, 2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Done and shared via FB and twitter... hope it helps!

Comment

done! I don't know any other LDR couples, unfortunately. but if I did I'd surely pass it around.

Comment

Done. Hope the survey helps you in your research! Good Luck

Comment

Done.

Comment

Did it!

Comment

Thanks so much everyone (:

Comment

Sorry I was kind of MIA. I did it just now!

Comment

Filled it out.

Comment

I filled it out.

Comment

Done. I hope it helps.

Comment

It's finished =]]
                              I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Working...
                              X