Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can't be happening and yet it is :'(

I couldn't save our relationship......

It was just too painful to keep going. This will be my last LDR and today will also the last time I'm ever coming on here....

I'm sorry guys.....I feel dead inside and in so much pain.....I just can't face anything else right now.....

Goodbye and good luck....to you all......<3

I'm sorry.

*hugs tight*

I'm so sorry you're feeling so hurt and upset. I understand the need to break away from LFAD because it's a couple-y place and it will just remind you of your loss. But if you need anything, feel free to message me. I'm always up for a good listen. =)

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

I know... things suck big time right now... having a relationship end, especially one that has the pressures of being long-distance, I think takes an extra toll. take this time to bring the focus back on you. cry if you have to. it's ok. I hope we'll see you back here- when you're ready. if not that's understandable and I wish you much happiness. **hugs**

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that We'll miss you Hollz, but just remember to take all the time you need to let everything out. If you want to chat though, you know where to find me. *hugs*
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Be well and make sure you take the time you need.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Hate reading messages like this, wouldn't wish that for anyone.

Take care x

Comment

I'm really sorry. Please take care of yourself and take the time you need to heal.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I know it feels like the end of the world but it not. Things will get better, Maybe you both just need some time. I hope things will work out for you. Even if it may not have worked out with this person, perhaps it will with someone else. Dont give up on relationships. For now tho take time to heal.

Good luck hon -hugs-
                " There is always hope.
                "

Comment

hugs, gonna miss you. hope everything ends up ok for you. x

Comment

Oh Holly i'm sorry, you know where i am if you need to talk xx
                    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I'm so, so sorry. I hope everything turns out all right for you.

Comment

Take care of yourself , lady. Remember that we are always here to talk to. We are family here.
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

-hug- I agree with Rugger. :/ Everyone here is here for you if you ever want to come posting for support. I imagine this must be so difficult. But remember to take care of yourself, as that will be what's most important during this time.
                          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                          Met online: February 2009
                          Feelings confessed: December 2010
                          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                          to be continued...

Comment

I'm sorry as other people have stated, we are all here if you need to talk. *hugs*

Comment

I'm sorry the two of you didn't make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X