No announcement yet.

Christmas Gift Ideas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This year I'm going to send my SO a box full of homemade cookies. I already bought several cute little cookie cutters. I'm also going to send a real gift of course. I've searched a lot of websites already, but I think I've finally found the right present. I can't say what it is as my SO is also on the forum, but it's kinda LDR related.

Originally posted by LilyChiba View Post
    However, the problem with this is now I can't send it. Because Qantas have decided to lock down all flights, which means airmail delays. So I'm unsure when to send it, because I don't want it just sitting there and get lost since it will have such personal items in it -_- Well done Australia lol.
    No! I didn't even think about this! All my packages are going to New Zealand... Let's hope they get going again soon!

Comment

Yeah I hope so. They are losing a lot of money every day just closing themselves down like they have. I understand why, but it's still a radical action. Also, how long do those cookies stay fresh? I was thinking on doing that too.. but wasn't sure they would last the journey.

Comment

Originally posted by LilyChiba View Post
        Yeah I hope so. They are losing a lot of money every day just closing themselves down like they have. I understand why, but it's still a radical action. Also, how long do those cookies stay fresh? I was thinking on doing that too.. but wasn't sure they would last the journey.
        Well, I'm making normal butter cookies with colored sugar icing. We usually start baking in November/early December and they're good until Christmas or even longer (if we don't eat them all up by then!). I'm sending them in a plastic box to make them stay fresh and moist. Shouldn't be a problem at all. I just hope they won't throw the package around too much so the cookies won't break (too much)...

Comment

Working...
        X