How long is your distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miles apart: 5300

Planned time to be LD: It'll probably be another 2-3 years. (We hope to close the distance when I graduate university) In total we'll probably be LD for about 4 years.

Comment

Miles apart: Around 7600

Planned time to be LD
      : He is going to work for the next few months until he has enough saved up to come back here and to cover basic needs while looking for another job over here. He needs to apply for a work and holiday visa which should be no problem. So hopefully within the next 6 months.

Comment

Miles Apart: 1,423
        Planned Time Apart: The projected earliest time for us to close the distance is summer 2013 and we will have been together for 3 years by that point - but I've been considering trying to move up there before then, just unsure how it will all work out

Comment

9100 miles.

Hopefully closing the distance within 12-18 months, but we're going to talk about that more solidly when he's here at Christmas.

Comment

Miles apart: 11,500.

Planned time to be LD: We've been long distance for 2 years so far. Definitely another year to go. Maybe even more. We don't know yet.

Comment

our distance is 1,608 miles.
              planned time apart: ??? I have no idea when we're going to close the distance. 2 years maybe?

Comment

Miles: Approx. 4,682 miles.
                Planned Time to be LD: 117 days total. 49 left.
                Ann & James

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
                and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
                we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
                ― Dr. Seuss

Comment

Miles apart: About 960ish. I thank god we are in the same time zone!

Planned time: Hmm if we're lucky only about 7 or 8 months until school is out. If we're not... several years.

Comment

miles apart: 8143

planned time apart: a few years. we've agreed to two and we'll discuss anything further... probably looking at three years though depending on how the economy does in the us.

Comment

Miles apart: 5,677

Planned time to be LD: We've been LD for 8 months and we still have 8 months to go until he's here for a visit in my homecountry. After that we'll defnitely know when we're going to close the distance. So, now we don't know when just that we don't want to stay LD for years which means we'd probably be okay with being LD another year or two at the most.

Comment

Miles apart: 2,100

Planned time apart: Hopefully within two years. By the end of 2012, I want to have a plan in place at least.

Comment

Miles apart : 3590

Planned time to be LD : 6-8 months. Which in total from start to finish - about 22 months (1 year 10 months) >.<

Comment

Miles Apart: About 700- Pennsylvania to South Carolina
                            Planned time to be LD: We will forever close the distance when I graduate in May 2013, so we have about a year and 7 months left.

Comment

Miles Apart: 326 miles apart
                              Planned Time to be LD: 3 to 4 years if I can get my internship to be at the hospital back home Otherwise 5 to 6 years. Seeing him during Thanksgiving
                              "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Miles Apart: For most of our LDR: 320-ish, As of Tuesday the 1st: 140 miles
                                Planned time to be LD: We haven't discussed our final end date, but sometime within the next two years
                                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
                                X