Relationship updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship updates

So I have been gone for almost two weeks spending time with my boyfriend and therefore haven't spent as much time as i usually do on LFAD. I've been to replying to some threads but feel like there have been ALOT of changes and ups and downs. So I figured Id start a "Relationship Update" thread. It gives us all a chance to catch up on each other and maybe update those of us who have been gone for awhile. Hope to hear from you all!

So, how are you and your girl/boyfriend doing?!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

We're wonderful how are you and your SO?
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

We're going through some issues because we just got back together. It's just difficult because we used to be CD and now we're LD and it's quite different. We're happy though.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

We're good.... just the distance is killer sometimes. And I just came off BC so my mood swings are ridiculous... I cried on skype last night to him and I don't even really know why, I was just so sad because I missed him and then the next minute he's making me laugh again. lol.

Comment

I'm going through a rough time at school and she's off having a lot of fun so it's hard but she's always there for me so we are doing pretty good.

Comment

I miss him so much and feel lil bit lonely lately. >,< ouch that bad

Comment

Pretty good. My SO just got a new job & I'm looking for one. We both need the jobs to close the distance, so that's where we stand. I have a few apps I am turning in tomorrow.
              candi ❤ austin
              ღ5.11.2011ღ
              ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
              ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
              ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
              ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
              [/CENTER]

Comment

He'll be here in about 2 1/2 weeks -- first trip to the USA for him, and he's very excited. I'm excited to see him again, of course, but I'm stressing because I have a lot to do before he gets here and we'll be telling my mom about our relationship, and I fear she'll be unreasonable (I'm an adult, but my mom and I live together and if she thinks this relationship is a waste of time and/or a money-suck, she could make my life pretty hard).

Other than that, we're good. Thanks for asking. =)

Comment

For all of you having a hard time... I am here for you and the rest of the LFAD family is as well. Just take a breath and remember that all relationships take work and that communication is important. Even if what you have to say may be painful, sometimes it is better for you hear everything and then just start again. Listen to each other.

For those you of you who are doing good: i'm happy for you. It is always good to hear when relationships do well. Its a good reminder that what we are all going through is worth it and even when there are problems there is always a solution. Glad to hear that you are all doing well.

IT IS GOOD TO CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL!!! KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!
                  Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

We are doing better than ever =) Right now I feel very secure with our relationship and totally happy =) We've been excitedly counting down the days till Christmas when we'll meet again =) 52 days!!

Comment

Were doing good, things still are hard for him at times, and we struggle with the distance, but our love is strong and were moving forward in our relationship. Today was nice, and can't wait to talk to him tomorrow!
                      I love you Nathan <3
                      sigpic
                      5/25/09 <3

Comment

You read my post, so are aware of how mine is, but I'm grateful to see that most everyone else is doing so well with theirs.
                        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                        Met online: February 2009
                        Feelings confessed: December 2010
                        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                        to be continued...

Comment

We are doing quite well I'm very thankful because he has been so patient with me. I've been having issues with my roommate and its been causing me to worry/stress. Yet, he's always there for me and puts up with my craziness. We've grown closer because of it, regardless of how the distance keeps us apart. Thanks for starting this thread!
                          "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

We are doing amazingly well, more than i thought so. she posted alot of new pics, some adorable ones and some that just made me cry . we skyped on Saturday. GREATEST THING EVER! last thing i thought would happen. i thought i was the only one having a hard time with this, but i failed to realize she is suffering way more than i am. We're happy for now though.
                            My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                            Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                            Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                            Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                            Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                            Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                            Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                            Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                            Tobby: Addict!
                            Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

He's coming to see me soon. Haven't seen each other since the end of August so I'll be glad to see his face.

Comment

Working...
                              X