No announcement yet.

LDR a wreck...need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is ridiculous. There is no way that you should put up with that. I mean, all relationships go through their rough patches where you may think whether or not you want to continue to be together. But when there is actual reasons like this then you really need to stand up for yourself. I mean you are married and he needs to act like a big kid. All of the Facebook deleting and hanging up is just childish.

He is treating you as a back up. He knows you are married so it is harder to just leave therefore he knows he has time to butter you up again before you actually realize that you need to leave. You are worth more than that. He married you and you should not be his back up. You should be the love of his life. And if he is away then he would want to do anything to get back to you and show that he still loves you NOT making you want to leave.

Sorry you are going through this hun, but it is time to go.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thank you to everyone for your opinions. I pretty much knew what I needed to do in my heart, but it's good to be reassured. I met my husband when I was 17 and completely immature with little self worth. He helped me out of a physically abusive relationship. I should have known that chances were good that he would turn out to be abusive as well.

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through this, but things will get better once you're out of that relationship. You've been hurt a lot, and you can only heal once you get away from that....man.

Comment

He sounds too much like my ex that cheated on me with multiple girls. I would walk away from that. Good luck.
          <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Working...
          X