Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feeling impatient?? Cant wait for the next visit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all you guys.. I am soooo counting with you. Day 54 today!!!! Good luck everyone and patience, you know it's worth it!! (but soooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!)
    Nothing ever comes with ease,
    the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

I'm incredibly impatient, and this separation from my SO has been the shortest one we've had... I saw him last Tuesday, and I see him this Saturday. But it feels like it's been crawling by, because in that time, I (on my own...) went to London and then Edinburgh to find a flat and a job. I'm incredibly impatient for Saturday to get here, and I wish time would stop taking its sweet time already!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I'm so impatient. I see my SO in...20 days for Thanksgiving break (5 days) and then two weeks after that I get to see him for a month I miss him so much!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I am totally ready to be with him again! It's still another 63 days until I get to be with him again for 9 days.

Comment

Ohh peoples, it makes me somehow glad to see so many also getting so impatient, frustrated, crazy..D: !! At least we're not alone with this feeling.. it's so hard to ignore! I'm literally bubbling over with excitement! I told this random lady I met at the bus stop waiting for 25mins all about how I am going to see my SO in 54 days and told her about the presents I'm planning to bring, all sorts of different plans that we've made, and what we'll be doing on Valentine's day :3 We're going to the desert, bringing a picnic, making egyptian style chicken over the fire and will watch the stars way into the night with big snuggly blankets... WHO COULD SIT STILL WITH SUCH PLANS???
            I wish you guys the best of luck and lots of patience! I think we know best of all what "love is patient" means... hang in there!
            Nothing ever comes with ease,
            the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

For me, he's coming for New Years. I'm so excited because it's hard to talk to him while he's in college.
              And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
                Who wouldn't be impatient! For those of us who do not have the privilege of seeing our SOs whenever we'd like, every second is filed with impatience... :P
                Totally agree!
                Though If I'm lucky I'll see him in February and if that doesn't work, we'll be seeing each other in September Such a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Congratulations on your trip!
                Have a good time! And enjoy Cairo because it is an awesome city and more if you share it with your SO and family!!!

Comment

ME!!!!
                  I don't know when i'll see him again, we have rough ideas but nothing definite and i HATE it. I miss the countdown thread.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
                  X