Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so basically I went through this with my ex. When he went into the Marines he barely talked to me every day, I had basically tell him I wanted him to text me for him to do so. Eventually it led to our break up because we stopped trusting each other to be there when the other needed it. I'm now with my best friend who, while on deployment I don't talk to for months at a time, does whatever he can to let me know he's thinking of me. I hope it gets better for you, just remember to keep your head up! Things will get better hopefully! If you need anything let me know.

Comment

bad habits? hmm

i dont think there is anything that really bthers me, lol, because im here staring at the screen trying to remember.

he accepts me for who i am, with all the bad things, and there are plenty of bad things about me. so i accept him as well,
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I think that everyone has annoying habits, and once the newness of things where off, we start noticing them Usually it's no big deal, you've just gotta take 'em in stride. My wonderful guy pays almost no attention to things like dates or times, drives me nuts sometimes, but it's just him. He can be too opinionated, and he's super careful about his emotions. Also, being Finnish, he rarely shows or talks about feelings and emotions, which bugs me sometimes but he finds ways to make sure I know how he feels. So yeah, everybody (not just guys!!) has bad habits, you just have to find someone who's habits you can live with.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Like A LOT of people have been saying my biggest problem with my SO is the same one as you
          I know its habits and they have to deal with us "over texting" but GOSH is it ever annoying! haha

I recently talked to my SO without getting mad about it and said "Listen I know you dont think its as important to text often as I do but its starting to make me feel a little under appreciated" Im pretty sure he still thought it was silly but I have noticed a difference. It really is just a habit and I think its a highly popular one for the male population no offense or stereotyping is intended haha \

Basically he just said I should already know he loves me and hopes Im having a good day and I just said Well its nice to hear it too! :P

It makes me laugh because I cant even imagine all the habits Im going to encounter down the line

Comment

He has a bunch of bad habits and they've grown even worse since we became LD.
            He is horrrrrible at listening(i think a lot of men are) and he is horrible at communicating. I tell him at least once a week that I need more from him email wise and he says sure. The next day he tries and then after that he just doesn't any more and we go back to two emails a day. It's so frustrating and I feel stupid because I sound like a broken record. He refuses to compromise. Ugh!

Comment

Working...
            X