May not get to see him for Christmas </3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May not get to see him for Christmas </3

Because of family problems I may not get to see him for Christmas I don't have the money for a hotel and neither does he.
    I just feel really down about it. I hope I still get to see him but idk yet.... I wont know for a little while.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Would it not be possible for you both to go 50/50? Even on something cheap, like a Motel 6?
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

I might not be able to see my SO either this winter... Stupid money and visa. :/

Is it that they don't want you to be in the house with your SO?
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
        Would it not be possible for you both to go 50/50? Even on something cheap, like a Motel 6?
        ^^^ this is a good idea!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

i'm sorry hun. i'm going thru a similar thing. one of my bf's roommates stole $$$ from him and he won't be able to make it back in time to come visit me.

Comment

Maybe you guys could go camping! Relatively cheap, and it will be cold, but depending where you are maybe you could just snuggle up next to each other and roast marshmallows around a warm fire. (:

I live in Texas where it hardly ever snows during the winter and it's 40 or 50 degrees at the lowest, so this is a possibility for where I live

Comment

See if there are any hostels, as well. or bed & breakfasts. those tend to be cheaper!
              <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                I agree with Eclaire, going 50/50 is a great idea. It's more affordable and y'all can see each other.

I hope something works out or you'll see each other soon.

Comment

I wish but neither of us have jobs he is trying to get his GED and I quit my job because I had to start school. I saved up enough to see him during christmas and during summer. Even if I took the money for the second trip the cheapist hotel in PA that we found was $47 a night. I'd only get to see him for two days and I fear that may be more heart breaking. I know it seems harsh but it would just be a tease for both of us to only see each other for two days.

That said I can bring it up to him and see if that would be okay... It would be better than us being alone for the holidays.

He doesnt have a room at his aunts, he's staying in the living room. He did say his aunt would let him stay and his uncle can help him get a job where he works, so They are gonna help him get on his feet. Then after he saves a bit he's going to look for a place.

I wish I could use my five leave days to go see him. But I need those incase I get sick.

The only bright side is that I now have a phone so he can call me. I'm just really bummed that there is a huge possibility that I'm not going to get to see him
                  " There is always hope.
                  "

Comment

Working...
                  X