No announcement yet.

Happy Nice Things :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love his accent. :O It's so cute and the things he says sometimes are super adorable and sexy. He hates his accent and wants it to go away, but I would be so sad if he did.
    <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

I like when we are sitting on the couch he'll pull my socks off and start massaging my feet or the back of my neck.

Comment

I love the night we had recently, even though right now he's not in the best of moods i love hearing him talk. Hearing his voice, him talking about his day, events that happened, telling me im most important to him. that gives me butterflys. It's special cause we rarely use skype or the phone to talk where I get to hear his voice. So when I do its just really nice and I love it. And when he tells me he loves me or tells me how much I mean to him it gives me the warm fuzzys lol
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Oh wow, well, I think about a lot. Usually just how she used to kiss me or how we used to make love. I also love remember special days/moments. Like when we went to the chocolate festival, when we had our road trip and stopped everywhere for real fruit ice cream, the red panda close encounter at the zoo or when we went on the crocodile bikes. All of this happened during our last visit. Everything was so much fun. I miss spending my days with her. So much.

Comment

-He stayed up until 10am his time just to take care of me. 10 o’clock in the morning!
            -Every single night, he stays awake until 5am his time (don’t worry, he makes the sleep up)
            -When he smiles, one tooth shows up a millisecond before the other ones. It’s also the last one to be covered by his lips when he stops smiling.
            -He and my sister make such weird faces at each other. It’s really funny and I’m really glad he gets along so well with my family.
            -He’s not afraid to cry.
            -He’s learning how to stand up for himself!
            -We watch shows from my childhood together.
            -He smells so nice.
            -His accent is the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard.
            -He learns as much as he can from me so he can understand me better.
            -We high five each other when we say something awesome.
            -We talk about the weirdest, nastiest, most random things ever and still love each other.
            -His hopes for our future are as bright as mine.
            -I fit so well in his arms.
            -He literally saved my life, and then made it worth living.
            I love him so much :3.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

-He stayed up until 10am his time just to take care of me. 10 o’clock in the morning!
            -Every single night, he stays awake until 5am his time (don’t worry, he makes the sleep up)
            -When he smiles, one tooth shows up a millisecond before the other ones. It’s also the last one to be covered by his lips when he stops smiling.
            -He and my sister make such weird faces at each other. It’s really funny and I’m really glad he gets along so well with my family.
            -He’s not afraid to cry.
            -He’s learning how to stand up for himself!
            -We watch shows from my childhood together.
            -He smells so nice.
            -His accent is the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard.
            -He learns as much as he can from me so he can understand me better.
            -We high five each other when we say something awesome.
            -We talk about the weirdest, nastiest, most random things ever and still love each other.
            -His hopes for our future are as bright as mine.
            -I fit so well in his arms.
            -He literally saved my life, and then made it worth living.
            I love him so much :3.

Comment

My girlfriend and I fall asleep every night on the phone and I love when I can hear her moving around in the middle of the night I love knowing she's still there.
              When we're together, I love when we cuddle and hold hands and kiss.
              I love when we go out in public and just hangout like the best of friends we are
              I love her voice and EVERYTHING about her.
              She makes me smile bigger than anyone could

Comment

Where do I begin? I could write a novel about what I love about my fiance, but I suppose a short list here will have to do.

- I love the goofy and childlike way we interact with each other, but how we can be serious and mature when it's called for.
                - his adorable smile and beautiful eyes which light up when he's happy!
                - his smell (perfect pheromone match!) - from our first hug in person when I could smell him the first time, it was perfect and so nice!
                - to me, I don't notice if he has "morning breath" or not - his breath never smells bad to me, and he says the same about me. We kiss in the morning without brushing our teeth first, when we first wake up.
                - his ability to calm me down when I'm stressed out about something
                - he's always so affectionate with me. When we're together I'm never feeling that I'm lacking attention or affection from him.
                - he believes in me and he's proud of me (and I am of him too)
                - one day when I was visiting, we went to the zoo, and it was a really hot day. We were wanting something cold, like ice cream, and we found a place selling milkshakes. They were yummy, and he decided he wanted to try and make some homemade the next evening. They turned out so delicious, and he also put some fruit preserves called "verenye" (a Russian "jam" where the berries are not smashed but kept whole and intact during the jam-making process) in it. It was made with cherries. He made these milkshakes a few times during our visit, and he always gave me extra cherries! Some people might think it's such a little thing, but to me it's a little symbol of how he's always looking out for me and nurturing me, and even spoiling me a little, in all the right ways.
                - his adorable Russian accent and sometimes his grammatical mistakes in his English are kind of cute - I correct him because he wants to speak English correctly, but sometimes it's hard to correct him because it's so cute to me. :P
                - We respect each other, and we want both of us to be happy in our relationship. We are able to meet each other halfway and make compromises that make both of us happy.
                - We can talk about anything, and no topic is taboo or off-limits. We are so comfortable expressing ourselves with each other. We can be completely free together.
                - He's so funny and makes me laugh all the time! I love his smart-ass sense of humor, and I'm a smart-ass too.
                - He puts me first in his life, and I put him first too.
                - He accepts my past and doesn't judge me for it at all - in fact, he tells me he's proud that I've overcome the obstacles in my past!
                - We can burp and fart openly and we find it amusing (again, the little bit of childishness in our senses of humor comes out), and we are not uncomfortable talking about "bathroom" stuff with each other, either. LOL!
                - We love to read together, and it's so cute to lay in bed with our books, snuggling with each other while reading. It's so adorable and so much fun!
                - He's a great cook! I also love to cook, and we make an amazing team in the kitchen!
                - He likes that I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of girl, that I don't wear make-up or do my nails, that I wear simple cotton panties and bra instead of fancy (he finds my simple everyday underwear sexy, which I think is AWESOME). He says he likes my natural femininity, and the fact that I don't have to spend an hour "putting on my face" to be pretty for him. He loves when I put my hair in loose pigtails (I have pretty long hair), and likes that I don't take a long time to get ready to go somewhere because I'm low-maintenance in my beauty routine. I appreciate this because I can be naturally who I am in all ways, and don't feel pressure to look a certain way to please him. Furthermore, I've always been on the chubby side, and he loves my body the way it is (and I love his too, he has always also been on the chubby side as well, all of his life - not super overweight, but always slightly overweight, and me too). We're naturally sexy to each other without altering our bodies or wishing for a different body, and it's wonderful!
                - He's the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and we're getting married as soon as he's here!

There's so much more - and I could spend a whole day or possibly even longer writing lists of what I love about my wonderful fiance! I love him so much, and I've never loved anyone more in all of my life! In Russia, the term for your true love is "The Satellite of my Life" - and he truly is mine! My Soul-Twin! I love him more with every moment and there's not enough words in any language to express how much I love him!

Comment

the way she smells so good no matter if shes wearing perfume or not, the way she plays with my hair and rubs my back it just feels good, her laugh and giggle always gives me warm fuzzies, her facial expressions she has such an expressive face the way she raises one eyebrow when shes amused, or thinking or pissy. her accent i love it, certain words she says including rolling her r's sends shivers down my spine

Comment

There are many things that he does that I love, but just a few:

-His smell is amazing. He only wears a little bit of cologne and I love it, but he even smells great when he isn't.
                    -I took one of his shirts back to school with me and the smell of him is comforting.
                    -I love the way he always comes up with new nicknames for me all the time. :P
                    -His laugh is music to my ears!
                    -He is always able to make me calm down and feel better even when I'm in the worst of moods.
                    And most of all,
                    -I love that he is always the last person I talk to at night and the first person I talk to in the morning.

He makes me the happiest I have ever been and I love him with all my heart.

Comment

The sound of his sweet voice just brings a smile to my face everytime we talk and it soothes me and calms me when I'm stressed. I also have to say that he is the only man I have ever met who can make me laugh so easily sometimes. He's so caring and understand!

Jen
                      Live, Laugh, Love, EVERYDAY!

Comment

I love to see him smile, it makes me smile... which makes him smile more which makes me smile more so we just sit there staring at eachother with massive cheesy grins on our faces
                        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

We watch old TV shows together that I haven't seen in years.
                          We blow kisses into the camera at each other.
                          We hold hands on the camera together.
                          We have cute little in-jokes from movies and TV.
                          She's so interesting to listen to, whatever she's talking about at any time.
                          When I hurt myself at work, that night on Skype she always kisses it better for me.
                          We cuddle in bed over Skype together.
                          Since we started Skyping initially, we haven't missed a single day in Skyping together.
                          She always sticks by me, however crazy things get.
                          She always makes me feel like the most important person in the world.
                          She always leaves me an email to wake up to in the morning.
                          I see her becoming more confident in herself and her getting stronger.
                          She's happier, and I've noticed.
                          We burp, we sneeze, we fart, we do other nasty things in front of each other. And we either laugh or at least smile and still love each other.
                          She always says I'm handsome, however sick or unattractive I look that day.
                          We always "steal food from each other" over Skype and act cute about it.
                          She has the most amazing smile I've ever seen.
                          She's so sweet and so soft with her kisses.
                          I can stare into her eyes all day and never get bored.
                          She stands up for herself and doesn't take crap. She's spunky.
                          Whatever we do together any day of the week, it's always special to me and we have the best time together.

Comment

Working...
                          X