No announcement yet.

I'm so lucky that my SO is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so lucky that my SO is just as sarcastic as me! Most people take offense to my sarcasm and just don't get my humor, not him!
    "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

In touch with God, because it spreads on to me. (:

Zandria <3
      BEST FRIENDS SINCE: 10/03/2012
      FIRST MEET: 02/10/2016 to 02/15/2016
      SECOND VISIT: 03/30/2016

Comment

I'm so lucky my SO is sweet, funny, patient, kind, adorable, intelligent, and is always there for me! He's my everything, and my Soul-Twin.

I'm so lucky my SO puts me first (I do the same for him). If I'm not feeling well all he wants to do is comfort me. When I'm happy all he wants is to share my happiness. And I feel the same way for him! When he's feeling sad, sick, or down in any way, all I want to do is comfort him and care for him. And when he's happy I want to share his happiness and add to it even more! I'm so lucky because we can feel completely comfortable and safe together being 100% ourselves, unchanged and unmodified...we are just exactly who we are with each other, and are so in love and so crazy for each other just the way we are! We never have to force anything - communication and everything just FLOWS so naturally for us.

I'm so lucky that when I began developing feelings for my SO after we met online randomly and started talking regularly on Yahoo messenger, he felt the same way. I'm so lucky he had the courage to confess his feelings for me first, because I was too chicken to do it for fear he'd think I was out of my mind! I'm so lucky that since that day our love has only matured, flourished, and grown stronger!

I'm so lucky that despite being on two different continents across the ocean from each other, we were able to spend a summer together, and then 2 weeks in the Fall, within the same year! And we're so lucky that our families are both supportive of our relationship and want to see us together, and are doing things to help us be together and help us have a more stable start to our married life!

I'm so lucky that by just being silly and having some random fun online, I stumbled upon the man who is my other half and my true love!

Comment

I'm lucky that my SO is so understanding and helpful when it comes to my depression and anxiety. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Comment

I'm lucky that my SO gets my sarcastic sense of humor, loves me in spite of my neurotic insecurities, and makes me feel special every day. But most of all, I'm lucky that my SO loves Jesus just as much as I do - and walks the walk of a Christian man. It's because of my SO that I found my way back to God. <3
            *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Comment

He's so patient, caring, understanding, and not into the sports that I find boring.

Comment

so patient with me. I was in a really bad relationship prior to this one that messed me up pretty badly, plus over the summer I was dealing with mild depression. I've gotten way better though, and I know it's partly because he's so great for me!

sigpic

Comment

an awesome writer! Sometimes when I tell him I love him, he replies with an improvised story or poem to say he loves me too

Comment

Im so lucky that my SO

listens to me when I talk and make me better. He also gives me the straight talk when nesscesary lol
                    we share the same vision in life
                    I can talk to him about anything

Comment

- funny
                      - a Marine (the dertirmnation to be a Marine bleeds over into our relationship, it's a very good thing)
                      - such a caring person
                      - mine! <3

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO tolerates all my mood swings, is very intelligent, has the same hobbies as i do and simply makes me feel alive

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is my very best friend

Comment

is really good at making sure we talk every day, even if one of us is busy and it's only for a few minutes we always get in at least one phone call on top of our internet time.

Comment

Is a great communicator. It would be a nightmare if he wasn't able to talk about anything and everything with me.

Comment

...caring, handsome, funny, loving, gentle, patient, strong, compassionate, easygoing, a great listener, sexy, fun, always horny like me, tolerant, beautiful inside and out, and all mine.

Finding myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X