Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't think he knows how bad he hurt me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yayagrl View Post
    I believe I remember from her other posts that she has a prepaid phone? Where she has to physically buy the card with minutes and then load it on her phone. Correct me if I'm wrong OP. She has posted before in a different post about her lack of minutes. I don't believe it's a matter of just waiting until a new month for more minutes as I don't think she'd be as panicked about answering if that were so. I think it's more a if her minutes run out it's up in the air when she'll be able to buy them again. To the OP, give him some time hun. You are both frustrated in this situation. You both want to talk to each other, but have many obstacles in the way. Text him saying that you are sorry, but he should understand if you explained the situation to him that you couldn't answer and he should know exactly why. In frustrating situations you don't think logically though. Mostly you know you're frustrated and you want to do something about it. Good luck
    Yes, I have a prepaid phone and from what they told me on the phone (my service provider) is that the mins I buy with the plan wont be used if he called me or i called him. I would have to have to put EXTRA money on the phone in order to talk/text him. Since I am a single mom, just getting the money for my plan each month is hard enough. Putting extra money on it doesn't happen often. The money that is on there now was put on there by my best friend so that I could text him while his computer was broken.

He text me earlier today with a "Love you x" I text back asking if he was mad at me and he said he wasn't but that he was out of allowance on his phone. a bit later he text that he missed me so I think maybe he just had a bad day, really wanted to talk to me. I still feel bad, I still feel like I should've answered but knowing he's not mad makes me feel a thousand times better. I hope he can get a computer or something this week or until his is fixed. I miss him like crazy.

Thanks btw.. to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
      hi.. i'm not sure if this was mentioned before so i'm sorry if i am repeating anyone else that has posted in your other thread, but how come you need to have minutes in order to answer a call? i've heard of limited call minutes in making phone calls, but i've never heard of not being able to answer a call from someone else. i thought that it was universally free to answer phone calls (unless you count 1800-REVERSE).
      i think with international calls, it costs both... im in contract phone so it doesn't cost to call, but if the SO answered the call whilst i rang that means it would cost him. so i presume if you are on pay as you go, itd cost both?

Comment

Zapookie, I hadn't heard of this either before I moved to Canada for a couple of years. It's a total scam >< In Canada you pay to recieve your texts too sometimes. Made me want to neck myself haha.

OP - I'm glad it's all sorted and he's not cranky

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Zapookie, I hadn't heard of this either before I moved to Canada for a couple of years. It's a total scam >< In Canada you pay to recieve your texts too sometimes. Made me want to neck myself haha.

OP - I'm glad it's all sorted and he's not cranky
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
        X