No announcement yet.

Do you spoil them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO definitely spoils me way more than I spoil him. He's gotten me all kinds of things. I stayed with him for almost four months this summer, and he wanted to buy me anything I wanted. All I had to say was, "Oh, that's pretty" and he would ask, "Do you want it?" There were times when I had to say no just so he wouldn't spend all of his money. The main reason why I don't spoil him as much is because I graduated from uni in May, went there about a month afterwards, and still don't have a job. I'm hoping to be able to spoil him a little bit when he comes in January.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

My SO spoils me a lot, not only he is paying out £250 towards my wedding dress, he has also bought me xmas gifts which are like £150 together, and bought me a locket, bracelet, a gift for passing my GCSEs... he does spoil me >.< But not just with gifts, just how he acts, he treats me like a princess and make me feel all special >.<
      I dont have the money to buy him lots of stuff, we both agree that its the thought that counts, so i get him silly little things which he loves, and make him things So we kinda do spoil eacother in ways

Comment

hehe..... as much as i possibly can.... if he offers to pay for something ill say "no its my treat to you" etc.... coz he is awesome <3

however now when theres a bill involved he is sneaky and gets the money out before me, or grabs my purse n confiscates it..... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xanahtas View Post
          My SO spoils me a lot, not only he is paying out £250 towards my wedding dress, he has also bought me xmas gifts which are like £150 together, and bought me a locket, bracelet, a gift for passing my GCSEs... he does spoil me >.< But not just with gifts, just how he acts, he treats me like a princess and make me feel all special >.<
          I dont have the money to buy him lots of stuff, we both agree that its the thought that counts, so i get him silly little things which he loves, and make him things So we kinda do spoil eacother in ways
          your wedding dress? when are you two getting married? and he saw the dress already?
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I agree with some posts that say it isnt about material things. I mean there is some of that done here and there, but it is more about planning little things. Like make each other a special dinner or taking a drive down the coast and extra cuddle time. Stuff like that.
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I have to say that I agree with Zapookie when I spoil my SO with material thing (letter, gifts, etc) and he spoils me emotionally.. He's one of the person who can make me grow stronger and face everything with heads up. He never let me give up on everything I want. And that make me love him more each day.

I hope when someday we can be together I could spoil him more by taking care of him. Though I think he will also do the same thing, especially the fact that he can cook and I can't! Lol.

Comment

Oh yes, I adore spoiling my sweetheart! I can't resist bringing him a present every time we see each other. I think part of me is trying to make up for not being there to show my love in other ways every single day; once we've closed the distance, as krabuzh above me said, I suppose I'll spoil him more by looking after him etc. For now though, I'm revelling in seeing the look on his dear face every time he unwraps whatever I've bought him

Comment

I do try to. I end up spending a lot of my pay check on him each month, and I always try to send nice messages and think of things that we can do together. He defineatly spoils me, he's planning on spending £160 on my birthday - which I am not happy about! (but secretly love it!). He really does try to treat me like a princess with buying things and things that he does

Comment

Yes, i spoil my SO i dont really buy him things,
                    i just do alot for him, as weird as it may seem
                    He lets me shave for him. lol ive shaved his face before... and other bits lol
                    i lay his clothes out for him, i give him massages, cook for him all the time.
                    I even feed him sometimes.
                    I just like making him feel special and to let him know
                    i care, so i spoil him.

Comment

Working...
                    X