Who's the romantic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the romantic?

Who's the romantic? Or so to speak who's more romantic?
    You or your so?

For me, its me lol, My SO has his moments but I guess being a girl I think about that kinda stuff more than he does.
    " There is always hope.
    "

I am. I love surprising people and so it means he is often surprised by little things like coming home to a special dinner or making him do a scavenger hunt to find something I got him.

Comment

I am however I was so suprised that my man actually does have a romantic side. He tries so hard too!

Comment

I am the romantic. He has his moments though.
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Hm.... I don't know actually. My first reaction would be me, but upon second thought I'm not so sure - I think I just need more reassurance than him. He told me the other day I can be very soppy, but he actually likes and even cries to so many corny songs and films that make me cringe. He won't admit it even to himself. But he can be so emo.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I am by far the romantic. I love surprising people and making them happy, so I surprise him with either a package or a letter each month we are apart. He never knows when I'm sending something because I always keep quiet about it lol. He LOVES it! Sometimes, I do wish he was more romantic though. He doesn't send me letters or doesn't think to call me beautiful. It's just who he is. Sometimes he will say something absolutely adorable or will call me beautiful (very rarely) and it's so cute when he does. He is extremely sweet and affectionate when we are together though. He loves to cuddle with me, hold my hand and just have his hands on me in some way. There's something about the power of touch...I also find myself being extremely mushy when he's home. Like, I'll find myself just staring at him all the time and smiling; I also try to get him to touch me in any way he can because we only have limited time together, so I try to be as affectionate as I can while he's home.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I’m going to say it’s a toss up between the two of us..I don’t even know what to say really going to have to ask him that.

Comment

My SO and I are both very romantic.

Comment

For us it's kind of even. He has his moments and I have mine

Comment

I am for the most part, at while we're LD. When he's here he's pretty romantic

Comment

Probably him, tbh. :P

I do more in the way of little surprises or in writings, whereas he tends to do more in the way of spontaneity, chivalry, words, and actions.
                      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                      Met online: February 2009
                      Feelings confessed: December 2010
                      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                      to be continued...

Comment

i think i am a bit more romantic than my SO. he has his moments and it really catches me by surprise.

Comment

It's definitely him. I never gave a second thought to Valentine's Day until I met him. It actually matters to him..he's so cute Romance comes so easily to him, whereas I have my moments. My parents weren't a lovey-dovey couple, so I'm still figuring out the best way to show him I love him.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

hmmmmm he is romantic. Im not really romantic XD but i try to be
                            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Probably me (:
                              He has his romantic moments every once and a while but they are few and far between. He isn't an overly emotional person, either.
                              It's fine, though. It's just who he is

Comment

Working...
                              X