Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid Planes Allways being so Uncomfrotable and what not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Planes Allways being so Uncomfrotable and what not.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-...e_layout/6.png

I laughed... i hoped you guys would like it.

Haha..! Keep the crying babies at the tail.

Comment

All I can say is I would SO fly Ultra Mega Coach. :P
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

Why can't this be for real??? Especially the screaming infant storage kennel. I swear, I always hop on those planes with the most annoying babies. They just scream. During the whole flight. They. Just. Never. Stop!

Comment

i love this!!

Comment

Haha I've seen this before! It's great and it SHOULD be like that!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I recently was on a plane and sitting there for 3 hours was so uncomfortable and my knees started to hurt. I tried to stretch into the aisle but the flight attendant kept getting mad.

Comment

Planes really don't phase me much anymore, since I've been away at college I've flown 11 times--for school mostly, it was for a visit with my SO once. I'm always aggitated and cranky the night before and don't sleep. So I'm always zonked out on the plane, espcially if I'm not flying JetBlue. The past two flights I took to and from my SO I was out like a light before take off, woke up once the stupid "ding" went off for "approved devices" put my head phones in and went back to sleep until the wheels touched the ground.

But being able to fly Mega Coach wouldn't be so bad. I could actually sleep without having to sit straight up.
                ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Working...
                X