Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ways for a full time student to earn money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ways for a full time student to earn money?

My SO is in college. He is full time through this program. He Also deals with depression and possibly ( undiagnosed ) aspergers.

Ive talked to him about getting a job he said he would look after summer break. Got him an interview shirt for his birthday. A Long with other things.

I want to bring up him looking for work again because ill be moving there as Soon as i get a place. However I fear he has enough on his plate with going to school and dealing with the people in the program he is in. The people in the program are really imature for the most part and dont treat others nicely.

I dont know how to bring it up without sounding naggy But I Also feel a part time job if he finds tue right one would help him feel more confidente plus get him off center and maybe even reduce stress.

Any ideas on how to bring it up ?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Why not "I know you mentioned you thought you might like to look for work after summer break. Since the summer holidays are over, I thought I'd ask and see how you've been doing. Finding anything interesting?" With it being the end of the summer holidays, it's casual enough to bring up as being curious about something he said, versus coming across as nagging in an entirely different context.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After