No announcement yet.

So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in France, and he's in Mississippi. I saw a couple people here are in Belgium. I live in Nord France which is right below the Belgium border. I haven't been yet but I'm looking forward to visiting soon!

Comment

I'm in the US
      He lives in Italy, but is currently in Finland for school
      sigpic
      Met August 2012
      Official Nov. 18 2012
      Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
      He's visiting April 7-28 2014
      I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

We are both from the USA, I'm from New Jersey and he's from New York City but he is currently in Cuba for medical school.

Comment

I'm in England, Hes in the Us :x

Comment

I admire you all who have to deal with such great time zone differences.

I'm in Florida (USA), she's in Jamaica.

Comment

I'm in the US, and my love is in Sweden. <3
              sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I'm in California, US and he's in Arizona, US. We're about 5-6 hours away from each other, but if the traffic is good, the drive can be lowered to even 4 1/2 hours.

Comment

I live in the US Midwest and my heart lives in Canada.

Comment

I live in Norway and my SO lives in Turkey. A flight without stops takes 4-5 hours.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I live in Mexico, he lives in Russia

Comment

I'm from the UK and my SO is from Finland

Comment

I'm in the UK and he's in the US Seems to be a pretty common one!
                          Joey & Scott
                          Met: April 2002
                          Lost Contact: August 2002
                          Reconnected: April 2010
                          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm from Finland and my SO is originally from the UK but lives in Hong Kong.

Comment

London and Kyiv - looking at about 3 1/2 hours on a direct flight.

Comment

I'm near Bristol, UK, my so is just outside Detroit Michigan so we have a 5 hour time difference!

Comment

Working...
                                X