No announcement yet.

So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the US, and he's in Australia...He calls me his Aussie-American Girl.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I'm in the US and he is in Chile....at least the time difference isn't horrible

Comment

Both in the US. I'm in Atlanta and he's in NY. 15 hour drive or 2 1/2 hour flight!
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I'm in Maidstone, Kent, UK and he's in Boston, MA, USA

Comment

I'm from Panamá, and he's from Colombia, we're right next to each other, but we both have kids and it's not that easy to travel.

Comment

I live in California and my SO lives in Connecticut. It's a 10.5 hour (sometimes more sometimes less) travel time...it's hard, really hard because we can only see eachother so often already, and he is now making headway to pursue a career in the military...

Comment

I am in Texas, USA and he is in Finland!!

Comment

We're both from the same city in the UK - normally five miles apart - but he's going to China next week for five months and so we'll be five thousand miles apart. :'(

Comment

I'm in the United Kingdom and he's in Italy! Not too far but far enough.
                    dυe cυorι, υn'anιмa ιnѕιeмe per ѕeмpre

Comment

I´m in Norway, he is in Sweden. Only 6 hours on a train, but things in our life make it hard to plan on closing the distance.

Comment

I'm in California and he's in Australia. I should be moving there next January for graduate school

Comment

Originally posted by Californaustralia View Post
                          I'm in California and he's in Australia. I should be moving there next January for graduate school
                          Oh, where will you study!

Comment

We're both on Long Island, NY right now. But, during the summer he will be home in Deposit, NY which is about 5 or 6 hours from Long Island.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm in Argentina and she's in Italy

Comment

I'm in Canada he's in Australia can't get much further :-( plane fares are killing us

Comment

Working...
                                X