No announcement yet.

So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in Arizona, my husband is in France.

Comment

I'm from Moscow and my girlfriend is in Hong Kong <3

Comment

I'm in Sweden and my boyfriend is in Australia

Comment

Im from the north of Spain and she is from Florida

Comment

I'm in San Francisco and she's in Prague

Comment

I am in Norway he in Algeria

Comment

We were both from Canada originally, he moved to the UK.

Comment

I am from the United States (upstate New York) and he is in Cairo, Egypt.

Comment

I'm from Belgiu, SO is from Indonesia.

Comment

I’m from Ohio and he’s in DC. Question: I’m a gay man and this is my first long distance relationship. We’ve been dating a year and it’s been amazing! Only problem, he lacks any type of emotion. Like telling me he misses me, or that he wishes I was with him. He travels a ton for work so I always feel like he keeps himself busy. Yet I’m always at home and feel alone. I’ve expressed to him that i need words of affirmation, but still not getting them. I’ve spoke to his close friends and they have all said he loves me. Hell, no one knew he was gay till he introduced me. But then why don’t I feel like it. I’m his first gay relationship, and I’ve meet the parents, the coworkers, and his close friends...so I know he cares. He does send me postcards with cute little sayings on them, and sent me flowers after my surgery. I think all that’s great, but I want words in the middle of the work week, or him telling me over the phone how much I mean to him, or how much he misses me...his friends say he shows by actions, which is great, but I need words, cause actions only go so far.
                      What should I do, or how should channel my feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by Feeling lonely in ohio View Post
                        I’m from Ohio and he’s in DC. Question: I’m a gay man and this is my first long distance relationship. We’ve been dating a year and it’s been amazing! Only problem, he lacks any type of emotion. Like telling me he misses me, or that he wishes I was with him. He travels a ton for work so I always feel like he keeps himself busy. Yet I’m always at home and feel alone. I’ve expressed to him that i need words of affirmation, but still not getting them. I’ve spoke to his close friends and they have all said he loves me. Hell, no one knew he was gay till he introduced me. But then why don’t I feel like it. I’m his first gay relationship, and I’ve meet the parents, the coworkers, and his close friends...so I know he cares. He does send me postcards with cute little sayings on them, and sent me flowers after my surgery. I think all that’s great, but I want words in the middle of the work week, or him telling me over the phone how much I mean to him, or how much he misses me...his friends say he shows by actions, which is great, but I need words, cause actions only go so far.
                        What should I do, or how should channel my feelings?
                        I know how you feel. My friend is also like that. But we have to deal with words and they are so valuable to us. I still don't know how to fix it because maybe they are really like this.
                        like don't know how to express his feelings to you. But you don't want to say it again and again right because patience will fade away.

Maybe you can try to say it again when you call him or text him a good paragraph what you feel right now. I think you have to be straight and honest with him. So he understands that you put strenght out of his words.
                        Out all of his actions I see he truly likes you so don't doubt on that.

Goodluck you two!

Comment

I am from The Netherlands and my so from Aruba. He lived in The Netherlands too before he moved

Comment

I'm from Croatia, and he is from Austria. Close, but not close enough

Comment

I’m in New Jersey, and my SO is in Texas.

Comment

Hello!
                                I’m from France and he’s from California🇫🇷🇺🇸

Comment

Working...
                                X