No announcement yet.

So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in Wisconsin, he is in Florida, for the year...if he does not get residency in US next year, he may have to go back to his home country of Turkey. We are often abroad, sometimes I am in Guatemala, sometimes he is in Turkey.

Comment

I'm in Australia, he is USA

Comment

I'm in the US, he's in France. After 3 months apart, it's only 16 days until we're reunited!

Comment

Canada & the UK
          “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

I am in Colombia, he is in Germany

Comment

We both live in the US me Pennsylvania him California

Comment

I'm in England and he's in Noord-Holland (the Netherlands).

Comment

I am in Manila, Philippines. He is in Wisconsin , USA.

Comment

I'm in Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands and he is in Saskatchewan, Canada (soon to be British Columbia again).

Originally, I'm Polish/Yakutian born in Poland but considering my age and the amount of time spent abroad (over a decade) it's really irrelevant to me.

Comment

I'm in Chicago, USA and he's in London, UK ^-^

Comment

I'm in Nebraska & he's in Indiana

Comment

I'm in the Philippines, he's in Canada ^^

Comment

I'm in Australia and he's in the US.

Comment

I'm in The USA (Wisconsin) but from Mexico, she's in Russia, alternating from the Urals when she's on vacation (her hometown, which is a 11 hour time difference) and Moscow during the school year (not as bad, 9 hours).
                              I wanted to finish college in Russia before I met her, and now there's more of a reason to actually do it. Shooting for first visit on March 2013, and moving there to study on September 2013.

Comment

USA and London D:

Comment

Working...
                                X