Help with my ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with my ESTA

Just a real quick question I need help with!

I visited America in June, I did the ESTA online, filled it out, paid, and went to the US under the visa waiver programme fine.

I'm planning on buying a flight for November time, to visit again.
    I know the ESTA is valid for 2 years.
    But when I did it the 1st time, I filled in the details for my flight ect from back in June.

If I book a flight soon, will I need to somehow update my ESTA, is it mandatory?

thanks

Hi Jango......I'm not sure it's mandatory but it would be best if you changed your flight details & the address you intend on staying at during your visit. Best it all ties in with your new details rather than the old ones. Everytime I have visited the states under the VWP I've always updated my details. Want to do all I can so border control don't question me....and if there correct then it takes one less worry off your mind.....

You just need to go back to the ESTA site, log in with your details and there is a tab that says update...really easy to do.......

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Cheers. I'll update it when I have my flight details

Comment

Yeah dude you need to go in change your flight details and if you planning on staying at a different address . Ooooh November, YAY

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
        Second visit scheduled May 2013
        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

I'm planning on staying with my lady friend at her dorm, and her brother's place.
          But i'll probably just keep her real address in there because it seems more solid I think.
          And I'm pretty sure I don't have to stay at the address i gave the whole time.

Comment

Working...
          X