Seeing him in 10 dys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing him in 10 dys!!

ALKHDSAJKFHSLFHSO;HGSOIFLNL!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I haven't seen him since our first meeting on May 29th 2012. I was going to go in October 31st 2012 but due to hurricane Sandy and the airports being closed I couldn't. That was really upsetting for me cause, it isn't easy for me to get free days at work and I had basically begged my supervisor to make my requested free days possible. That visit was supposed to be our anniversary meeting. Needless to say I spent the next days sad and holed up in my house since I couldn't go anywhere. Imagine my excitement when I get told I had worked enough hours to get 9 days of vacations!! We are really looking forward to it cause it's been 7 months since we last saw each other and we are positively desperate to be in each other's arms ♥

Also, YAY! First time I'll see snow!!!! I know this might not be something new to most of you guys but, for this Caribbean girl, it is lol

Can't wait to see him ♥ *dances*
    ”Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Yay how exciting!!! I'm sure it will be awesome!

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
      February 2012 -- met online
      August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
      April 2013 -- met in person
      June 2013 -- broke up
      July 2013 -- back together
      August 2013 -- 2nd visit
      October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
      April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Thank you guys!! This time I'll take lots of pics and hopefully post some here

Btw, Dezface, congrats on your closing the distance date!! It'll be so soon!!!

Comment

Awesome! Hope all goes well , Snow is fun but cold! remember to wrap up warm :P

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MattDavies86 View Post
            Awesome! Hope all goes well , Snow is fun but cold! remember to wrap up warm :P
            I will! I have been buying winter clothes for the past months ( since I thought I'd be already there in November 1st -it takes a day of travel- ) so I think I'm good for now I have winter shirts, scarves, winter boots...need to buy gloves and some long johns I believe. Tips on what I would need for very cold weather are welcomed! I am absolutely inexperienced with this weather so I may have forgotten a few things :P

Comment

So excited!! Only 4 hrs until my departure Tell you all about it when I get back home, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Sukkerklumpen View Post
                So excited!! Only 4 hrs until my departure Tell you all about it when I get back home, guys!
                omg! i'm soo happy for you!! hope you have loads of fun and will be looking forward to hearing from you when you get back! enjoy every moment you have together <3

Comment

That's sooo exciting! Congragulations!
                  Us: Saleana & Jason
                  Ages: 18 & 19
                  Met Online: June 14, 2010
                  His Feelings Started for me: June 14, 2010
                  My Feelings Started for him: July 6, 2010
                  First "I love you": January 17, 2012
                  "Officially together": February 1, 2012
                  Met First Time: HOPEFULLY March 14, 2013 (already booked the flight)
                  Closing the distance: No Idea

Comment

I'm back!!!

I am absolutely delighted with the time I got to spend with him and his family. I finally met my brother in law and his fiancee! They were really cool. His brother spoke more English than his fiancee (whom is Latvian/Russian) and it was actually kind of funny when she asked where I was from and when he answered she just looked absolutely confused since she had never before heard of the place.

The first night I was there...wow, it was like Norway itself was welcoming me back. The night sky was absolutely clear and there was no area that was not covered with stars. It was the first time I saw the night sky that way. It felt surreal and it took my breath away. Seeing him again was amazing. It was like we had not been apart at all. There was no awkwardness nor weird moments. His family as always, very warm, welcoming and friendly.

I got to see snow for the first time! It started very light then as the night progressed it started snowing harder. We got dressed and went out and it was fascinating seeing the snow fall. When the snowflakes hit my face, they felt like very light kisses. I loved it. The next morning I actually got a bunch of snow and tasted it, lol. Also, an icicle !

I am looking forward to the next visit, which this time, will be him coming over to PR in a little over a month. So that is my consolation. I love that man, I really do. I'll be posting pictures later

Comment

I'm glad that you had such an amaaazing time! Now you can start counting down the days until he arrives!!
                      sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Soooooooo happy for you! Yay!!
                        February 2012 -- met online
                        August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                        April 2013 -- met in person
                        June 2013 -- broke up
                        July 2013 -- back together
                        August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                        October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                        April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

So happy your visit went so well
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

i am glad you enjoyed your time there...

Comment

Originally posted by Sukkerklumpen View Post

Also, YAY! First time I'll see snow!!!! I know this might not be something new to most of you guys but, for this Caribbean girl, it is lol
                              I know this feeling :P this is something new for me as well as i have never ever seen snow fall in my life lol

Comment

Working...
                              X