No announcement yet.

First time meeting:What to look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on wearing light make up when we meet for the first time as i want to look more confident and less nervous

Comment

I think I will actually ask him what he'd like
      So far I have not really planned anything yet.. probably will go all natural, but it really depends on what he wants

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I wore make up, but only a little, which is what I typically do. This past visit I wore a plaid button up shirt, jeans, and my cowboy boots and the necklace my SO made me and of course my promise ring. It wasn't dressy, but I knew he would like it.

Comment

I like to look pretty to the boy I like but still look like myself, so when I meet him I'd apply some light make-up enough just to boost my confidence so I won't be a nervous wreck. XD
          I'd wear my usual clothing and maybe style my hair a little bit.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
          Got separated: August 2016
          Reunion: July 2017
          Officially together: January 2018
          ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

I usually wear eyeliner and a touch of lipgloss. I wouldn't want to over-do it and go all fancy and have him not recognise me :P Besides, I wouldn't be comfortable all fancy and madeup. We'll be meeting for the first time in 7 months, 3 weeks and 1 day
            “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Working...
            X