He Want's My Smell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Want's My Smell.

My SO and I have been trying to cope with being so far apart v.v but smile pshhh. we skype an talk all the time and he wears my clothes to bed. x'D he's got half my shirts and hoodies and sweat pants allllllllll on the other side of the world. when he's sad he'll put on all my clothes even my boxers :3 but that's not the point sorry.

He asked me randomly the other day, if I'd send my spray that i wear over there, so he could spray it before he goes to sleep and feel safe like he's cuddled into me again.

I think it's so adorable :'3 and I almost got teary eye'd when he asked me. hehe

Anyone else do this before?
    And i wont be there until next summer so how many bottles should i send him?
    can you send spray internationally? D:'

Who ever comments thanks for your insight i'll read them all.

Comment

No, you can't post sprays or liquids (or at least you can't from Australia. You even have to sign a declaration saying that you're not ). You could Send him clothes you've already worn, or with the spray on them, and when he's done with them he can send them back. Or you can give spray as a gift next time you're there.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

My ex sent me some spray from Ireland. Didn't really work in the sense it completely leaked out of the tube he'd sent it in. However, he's sent lotions before as well, so I wouldn't guess sending perfume (so long as it's sealed/boxed appropriately) would be too inappropriate, but I'm not entirely sure. I know there are limits as to what types of sprays/liquids you can send and in what you can send them. My suggestion would be to do what Zephii said. Soaking some paper towels in your spray or spritzing it on a blanket or some article of clothing will help preserve the scent well enough.

Comment

Or you could tell him what brand/company it is and have him buy it himself. Unless it's a generic USA only brand, you can find anything online.

Comment

could i buy it online an have it shipped there??????

Comment

I'm not with someone who is in another country but I just went to the store and bought the stuff my SO wears. He sent me his hoodie to snuggle with in December and I wanted to be able to refresh the smell. So maybe your SO could buy it at the store, but I think that you buying it online is also a good idea!

Comment

I haven't sent anything by my SO loves my smell lol, so I left a couple of t-shirts with her etc so she could have it

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I think it would be easier to literally drench a shirt, scarf or whatever in your perfume and then throw it in a zip loc bag. When you send it package it normally and be on your way!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfever View Post
                    I think it would be easier to literally drench a shirt, scarf or whatever in your perfume and then throw it in a zip loc bag. When you send it package it normally and be on your way!
                    My GF just drenched the box that she sent with her with the perfume that I bought her.

It still smelt like her a month after I unsealed the box.

Comment

For Christmas I sent my SO a teddy bear that I'd been cuddling for a week and drenched in my spray which my SO loved, but has been complaining that the smell wore off within a week of receiving it (probably 3 weeks after I sent it). Likely, I didn't spray it enough, or the spray wasn't strong enough xD So now I'm looking for a way to resend my smell without it costing a fortune in postage again Have an idea, but I'm not stupid enough to write about it on here where the prying eyes of my SO will read it

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                      Started Dating - 08.11.12
                      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      22 / 60

Comment

Oh yeah! Whenever I go see her, my SO takes my perfume bottle and sprays it all over her stuff. hehe I guess she loves my smell.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

here at the parfum shop they have little sampel bottels i just asked for a sampel of my fragrance and send that one, also wil fit in a bubbel envelope

Comment

I don't know about mailing perfume, but when my SO last visited, I was left behind with a bottle of my SO's perfume. It was approximately half a bottle, so I use it sparingly. However, when I'm missing my SO a lot I just spray it on a shirt my SO left behind and snuggle it. So like a few others have said, buy a bottle before you visit your SO next time and take it to them.
                            sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

When me and my SO were long distance, whenever he came to visit, I soaked the teddy he'd given me with his cologne and when he was gone, I cuddled it and it would smell like him

I wouldn't go sending bottles/sprays as they might get damaged on the way.. Can't he buy the same perfume where he lives? Next time you go, you need to make sure you leave some of that spray behind that he can use when you're not there

Comment

Working...
                              X