No announcement yet.

:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving each other means accepting each other for everything you do and for everything you are . Just try and accept it or talk to him about it and compromise .

Comment

Is the issue here that he doesn't have enough time for you? You have to talk together about the amount of communication you both need and expect.

Anyways, my SO is a gamer, and I hate games (computer, other devises and even the good old card-like games), but when we are together, or when we said we would skype, we have the unwritten rule that all the attention is for the other one, not for other things. I know he gets very happy from playing games, so I accept when he prefers a night gaming over a skypecall, but within limits of course. We both know how much contact we need and want, maybe you should talk about that with him, as you probably can't (and shouldn't want) change the gaming completely

Comment

People need to pass the time somehow, think of it this way, it's better than him being out partying all the time right? At least he's not wasting money and staying in lol, I love games, I used to play ALL the time too, since I met my SO, I rarely play, I haven't touched my Xbox for about 3 weeks now, and before that it was only on and off, infact my xbox live subscription ended and I dont want to pay the £30 for a new years subscription because I want to save every penny, these days all I do is work a lot, talk to my SO, eat and sleep lol, I do watch DVD's, occasional play on my DS and go see my mate as I'm planning his stag do, but that's about it

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Working...