Getting a bit cranky..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a bit cranky..

I think I'm a bit over doing the typing and texting chat to my boyfriend. I had spent 9 months on a visa with him and we were apart when I went back home for like 2 months and then he spent 9 months with me on his visa and now it's back to the computer and phone. I just get cranky when on the phone it has delays and its just shit and so is typing to him. I know it's the only way of communicating with each other now but I guess I got used to having him with me in person to chat to that my online romance mind is getting tiresome. I just want to end the distance!!

Am I being stupid lol

Have you tried Skype? That is as close as you can get when you're apart from your SO.
    And if you're chatting, you can always make it less boring by spicing things up or just ask random questions to get to know each other better. My fiance actually got me into playing Star Wars with him online lol. That's also a fun to do if you share the same interests.

Did you maybe already talk about when you want to close the distance and who is moving? You or your SO? It really helped me and my fiance to set a date of when we want to close the distance and when it's the right time to do so. So you don't have to wonder when you're finally together for the rest of your lives.
    I know the distance is hard and to be patient, but it's all worth it.

Comment

Is there not a way you could call to speak over skype? Or even have video calls? Then at least you can sort of talk face to face and maybe you'll feel a little better I also agree with Karlijn about finding a game or something to play together. Me and my feller do that too It's a nice way to spend time together and have some fun at the same time.

Comment

My suggestion would be to try Skype OR a new service. There are plenty of apps that really help people in long distant relationships stay connected.

Comment

Working...
        X